Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Bandorr said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
Anyone here reading or read any of these? Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Black Haze, The Gamer, Tal, Noblesse, White Epic, Tower Of God, Tough, UQ Holder, Hajime No Ippo, Panlong, Soul Cartel, The Breaker/The Breaker New Waves, The Seven Deadly Sins, Hinomaru Zumou, Douluo Dalu, Feng Shin Ji, The God of High School, The New Gate, Rakshasa Street, Tales of Demons and Gods, Shen Yin Wang Zuo, Dou po Cang Qiong, Zui Wu Dao, The Magic chef of Ice and Fire, Wu Dong Qian Kun.....?

Not sure if these are in the OP or what everyone likes to read but these are ones I have read or am currently reading that I find pretty good! Now to go through the thread and see what I have missed because I am always looking for new good stuff to read!

All of the Gamer, and Tower of God. Both quite good yes.

Two good manga that are pretty not well known which is surprising to me. I read a lot of stuff and while I listed ones that are somewhat popular Ia lso listed quite a few that a lot of people that I talk to have never heard of. I don't even know how I found most of them lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
Anyone here reading or read any of these? Karate Shoukoushi Kohinata Minoru, Black Haze, The Gamer, Tal, Noblesse, White Epic, Tower Of God, Tough, UQ Holder, Hajime No Ippo, Panlong, Soul Cartel, The Breaker/The Breaker New Waves, The Seven Deadly Sins, Hinomaru Zumou, Douluo Dalu, Feng Shin Ji, The God of High School, The New Gate, Rakshasa Street, Tales of Demons and Gods, Shen Yin Wang Zuo, Dou po Cang Qiong, Zui Wu Dao, The Magic chef of Ice and Fire, Wu Dong Qian Kun.....?

Not sure if these are in the OP or what everyone likes to read but these are ones I have read or am currently reading that I find pretty good! Now to go through the thread and see what I have missed because I am always looking for new good stuff to read!

Hajime No Ippo, nice. One of my favorites. Are you up to date with it or are you catching up?

Shadow8 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Hajime No Ippo, nice. One of my favorites. Are you up to date with it or are you catching up?

I am 100% up to date. I am ready to see where they are taking it, esepcially where they are taking Ippo and how he will devlop and evole.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Shadow8 said:

I am 100% up to date. I am ready to see where they are taking it, esepcially where they are taking Ippo and how he will devlop and evole.

Yeah, same. Very excited to see what will happen to Ippo next and of course whatever Aoki's special move is. Really want him and Kimura to be champions in their respectives divisions.

Shadow8 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Yeah, same. Very excited to see what will happen to Ippo next and of course whatever Aoki's special move is. Really want him and Kimura to be champions in their respectives divisions.

Same here! They keep making them fall short smh....I also want to see how Itagaki develops he has lots of potential!

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
Shadow8 said:

Same here! They keep making them fall short smh....I also want to see how Itagaki develops he has lots of potential!

Yeah, it's gonna be sweet seeing Itagaki develop as both a character and a fighter! Also, wouldn't mind another serious battle between Takamura and some guy with a bird's name :P (i.e. Hawk and Eagle)

Shadow8 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Yeah, it's gonna be sweet seeing Itagaki develop as both a character and a fighter! Also, wouldn't mind another serious battle between Takamura and some guy with a bird's name :P (i.e. Hawk and Eagle)

Might have to go Falcon or something since Ippo fought the dude with the Sparrow punch or whatever.  Yeah I just wish the manga came out on a mor econsistent basis.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Shadow8 said:

Might have to go Falcon or something since Ippo fought the dude with the Sparrow punch or whatever.  Yeah I just wish the manga came out on a mor econsistent basis.

Thing is,it's one of the few Mangas that are still done completely by hand, so it takes more time bring over the scans. If it were digital, we'd be getting the chapters more consistently. 

Shadow8 said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

Thing is,it's one of the few Mangas that are still done completely by hand, so it takes more time bring over the scans. If it were digital, we'd be getting the chapters more consistently. 

That's true but I must say the elevation from how it looked starting off to now has been AMAZING in my opinion.

TheBlackNaruto said:
Shadow8 said:

That's true but I must say the elevation from how it looked starting off to now has been AMAZING in my opinion.

Yeah, wasn't expecting to love it as much as I do too.