Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40

this manga isnt that bad

Around the Network

I'm not going to recommend this manga (Pinku de Pinku).  It turned ecchi almost immediately.  I was actually looking for a different body swapping manga, I swear.  However, I thought this was hilarious.

And when he attacked another girl, she yelled out, "the only things I hate are carrots and sparrows!"  I found that really funny, too, for some reason.  Maybe I'm just sleepy.

pokoko said:

I'm not going to recommend this manga (Pinku de Pinku).  It turned ecchi almost immediately.  I was actually looking for a different body swapping manga, I swear.  However, I thought this was hilarious.

And when he attacked another girl, she yelled out, "the only things I hate are carrots and sparrows!"  I found that really funny, too, for some reason.  Maybe I'm just sleepy.

Yeeah, I tried giving it a read and I was quickly hit with the hentai. I'm sure most guys would welcome it, but.. I'm a lil weak with that stuff. I think that's enough for me.. @_@ It did have some funny moments. For some reason I thought it was funny when his serious friend revealed she happened to be a priestess. Maybe because she says it as if it's so matter of fact.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Also, I can't stop reading Senyuu Shoujo. It's just so dang adorable! Dx Nanako and Busujima are just soo cute together it kills me with sweetness! It'll be sad when I finally catch up...

Also, when the artist and poet communicate with each other:

Last edited by Cloudman - on 28 January 2018

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:

Yeeah, I tried giving it a read and I was quickly hit with the hentai. I'm sure most guys would welcome it, but.. I'm a lil weak with that stuff. I think that's enough for me.. @_@ It did have some funny moments. For some reason I thought it was funny when his serious friend revealed she happened to be a priestess. Maybe because she says it as if it's so matter of fact.

I'm probably not going to read it, either, but the comedy is pretty solid.  I was looking for a body-swap anime I watched a long time ago and came across a list of manga so I gave some of them a look. 

Cloudman said:

Also, I can't stop reading Senyuu Shoujo. It's just so dang adorable! Dx Nanako and Busujima are just soo cute together it kills me with sweetness! It'll be sad when I finally catch up...

I was really surprised that it's so good despite the cliche setup.  I was prepared to not like it but the characters won me over quickly.

And I loved the drawing pad girl.  She is ridiculously adorable.  I almost posted that exact same page awhile ago.  

Around the Network
pokoko said:
Cloudman said:

I'm probably not going to read it, either, but the comedy is pretty solid.  I was looking for a body-swap anime I watched a long time ago and came across a list of manga so I gave some of them a look. 

Cloudman said:

I was really surprised that it's so good despite the cliche setup.  I was prepared to not like it but the characters won me over quickly.

And I loved the drawing pad girl.  She is ridiculously adorable.  I almost posted that exact same page awhile ago.  

I've really come to like the Prez as well. She's such an oddball among the odd ones. She has a habit of drawing things nude, has the worst luck, and is a sneaky stalker. That part where she follows them into the haunted house just killed me. "Nah, no need for that. I'm just following them" XD

Also, did you manage to find that manga you were looking for?

Dance my pretties!

For anyone that follows the manga, there's a new chapter of Online Sense Online.

Personally, I'm still enjoying the manga, but lately it's been a bit of a drag lately. I don't want to end up dropping this if it continues like this.

Dance my pretties!

Coming in here once in a while is just as good as actually reading manga. Keep the pages coming.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Coming in here once in a while is just as good as actually reading manga. Keep the pages coming.

Sure thing, glad we can provide you the good parts of different manga.

Dance my pretties!

Also, just gonna post a few pages just because this moment just made me laugh hard. I wanna know how she did that too.

Also, just a really sweet moment...

Dance my pretties!