I'm gonna make a snow man. 0 0%

Snow angel for me. 0 0%

Time for some hot cocoa. 0 0%

Maybe. 1 2.50%

It's pretty cool... 0 0%

Finally, a no answer. 2 5.00%

Total:40
Super_Boom said:

I've also been reading Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san off and on. It's a gag manga about a boy that tries and fails to get back at a cute girl that teases him. It's adorable! And that spinoff is even cuter.

It's definitely cute, but at the same time I kinda feel bad for the dad. He's been getting teased most of his life.. ^.^ ;

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

It's definitely cute, but at the same time I kinda feel bad for the dad. He's been getting teased most of his life.. ^.^ ;

Heh XD You know he loves it!

Anyway, weekly thoughts.

One Piece: Get out of there!

DIdn't realize Luffy was out of juice already, or that he was able to escape from the fight so easily. For some reason I assumed there was more finality to it.

What a terrible place to respawn though! Literally the worst spot actually. Get out of there Luffy!

I was a bit confused at the sword girl attacking Luffy, at first I assumed she was helping him by breaking the candy wall.

Sanji causing foodgasms...which leads me to my next manga!

Shokugeki: Go Megumi!

Glad to see Megumi being cool..even if I feel like I've seen this same arc with her like three times already. Hopefully she keeps her confidence this time.

That punch at the end though...POW!

Overall...I'm ready for this arc to end, or at least get to the final Sorina vs. TsuRin fight. Can only take so much of the same fight format before I get bored.  

MHA: Cliffhanger

Wasn't expecting Chisaki to go down already...maybe I just assumed this fight would go on for longer. Suddenly Eraserhead gets up there and stops Eri from going wild. Maybe I'll need to re-read the last chapter again...just seemed like everything wrapped up kinda quickly.

I wonder if Eri will stick around to reverse the damage to Deku...and more importantly Lumillion.

Shit...I guess this won't be the last time we see Chisaki. Will he join the League of Villains for real now that the Yakuza have been shut down? Curious where this will go. 

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Well, I just caught up to Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu and just... what a bad place for it to leave off. I just gotta know what happens on the school trip! Dx After learning about Komi's past experience with her last one, I gotta know what happens with this one! The suspense is killing me!!! x(

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Well, quite a bit of time has passed since New Game! season 2 aired, as well as that sad, touching moment at the end. It did make me wonder if we'd see Yagami again from here on out.

Well.

She's already in the following chapter after that. It's nice to see she'll still be around in the manga, but I feel it does deflate the tearful moment that just happened a little bit... xD

Dance my pretties!

Yeah, regarding Boku no Hero Academia I definitely had to re-read the chapter and the previous one, since I found it confusing as well. The fight between Chisaki and Deku seemed to wrap up real quick. Perhaps a little too quick. I kinda felt it ended before if really got to pick up. I do find Chisaki's character to be a little confusing? It kinda seems like the story was trying to treat him like the hero killer character with some goal, but his actions don't seem to match that. Chisaki still just seems like an awful and unlikable character. I feel I need to re-read some chapters again to get a better understanding. Well, at least this arc seems to be wrapping up now. I do hope Eri does turn out to be okay after this, and I hope she can reverse Lumillion losing his quirk. He's too cool to have his dream dashed so shortly! Dx

Dance my pretties!

Around the Network

There are a lot of things I love about Houseki no Kuni.  One of them is the dialogue.  It feels clever and snappy.  Phos seems like the kind of person who would annoy you in real life but is fun in media because it's not you dealing with it.

Bandorr said:

So I've caught up on all my manga. New and old.

• Caught up on New sense online.
  • All of season 2 of Ace of diamond.
  • All of Kakegurui.
  • I dropped Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai.  It just got too repetitive.

Gonna check out the latest chapter of New game!  Looks like it takes place after the anime.

Do I hunt down some new manga? Or do I go for some Light novels.

I watched the King's avatar anime. It was good. I read the manga, which was ok but short.

So I read the light novel from about chapter 200(where the anime ends) to about 800. Then I went and read the first 200 or so pages.

Light novels almost give you too many details compared to the anime, but it is interesting.

On the 1st manga, do you mean Only Sense Online? I haven't heard of New Sense, but I do follow only.

Also, I can understand why you'd drop Benkyou Dekinai, especially with the recent chapters. It was cute and sweet with all the girls plus other characters getting close with him, but it is starting to get samey. I do hope the next couple of chapters start to change things up a bit.

Dance my pretties!

pokoko said:

There are a lot of things I love about Houseki no Kuni.  One of them is the dialogue.  It feels clever and snappy.  Phos seems like the kind of person who would annoy you in real life but is fun in media because it's not you dealing with it.

Huh, is this what your current avi is from? The outfit does look about the same as the one you sport.

The art style is quite a bit different from the norm, so I wanna check this one out.

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:

Huh, is this what your current avi is from? The outfit does look about the same as the one you sport.

The art style is quite a bit different from the norm, so I wanna check this one out.

Yeah, it's from the anime.  Both are unique and dramatic and amazing.  The anime gives you a great sense of the action and the colors of the gems.  The manga, somehow, feels a bit more personal and I love the style.

I'm actually kind of stuck right now because I don't know if I should let the anime or the manga take the lead.  There are so many surprises that it's kind of an important decision.  I think those surprises are more shocking in animated form, though, so I might go that route and not read past the anime.

I love how different it is from the norm.

There will be times when your enemy looks less ferocious than anticipated.