By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo finally has an achievement system.

So I guess 'Missions' are Nintendo's version of trophies or achievements. Best of all they reward you with 'real' prizes like games and discounts. 

It's about time but honestly I've never been 'drawn' to achievments. But with actual rewards for completing tasks this could get interesting.

Around the Network

Pocky Lover Boy! 

If only the entire world would be eligible...

I mean, what is it? 17 countries? Hopefully we up north (Scandinavia) get's to join the fun in time of NX release at least.

Cool, hopefully they will add a different system for their games

Finally... a version of achievements that isn't a waste of time. Let's hope they bring this to the consoles.

Around the Network

There are in-game achievements who give you Platinum Coins. So, if they bring this to new games, it could be a meaningful and useful achievement system, pretty much what I was hoping for.

These seems like chores to me lol i hope they add them to games on the 3ds too. Im a trophy whore and a big draw for me to pick one game over another is trophies or no trophies.

twintail said:
Yup making a purchase of more than 70 dollars...

......wth is this

Looks like a facebook "trophy" list tbh.

erm they dont look like game achievements, they look like marketing achievements, link your entire social life to our system so we can spam you and your friends with adverts and we will throw you some crumbs for the privilege.