By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - March 7th - 13th 2016

Pavolink said:

Hahaha

Guess amiibo is not flying from the shelves.

Bro they just shipped alot. It's really not a big deal lol. Wait Intill you see US sales xD

Around the Network

Good for Twilight Princess, I guess.

Btw, Puzzle and Dragons X pre-orders up now, at Sofmap.

tbone51 said:
Pavolink said:

Hahaha

Guess amiibo is not flying from the shelves.

Bro they just shipped alot. It's really not a big deal lol. Wait Intill you see US sales xD

Do you know the shipments?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

tag

Swordmasterman said:
At this rate the Playstation 4, will out-sell Wii U in Japan, before NX's Launch.

Out of curiosity, how much ahead is the wii u? Ps4 is pulling a 20k advantage each week so it shouldn't take that long

Around the Network

That ps4 price drop is pushing the ps4 to a new baseline. Over 25k is pretty good in my book.

naruball said:
tbone51 said:
Zelda did very well. Splatoon sold 10k, wtf the legs! I'm a broken record but no matter how you spin it, a game selling over 2x weekly hardware is impressive. Especially when said game is almost a year old.

Whats crazy is how much it could be doing without wiiu stock problems

It also goes to show who's actually buying the game. Wiiu existing owners. Still word of mouth is mighty impressive.

I feel like wiiu stock issues will never end. Shame.

Well, seeing as it singlehadedly brought the WiiUs baseline over 10k up until the stock issues, I'd say it also sold to a healthy amount of new market.

pastro243 said:
Swordmasterman said:
At this rate the Playstation 4, will out-sell Wii U in Japan, before NX's Launch.

Out of curiosity, how much ahead is the wii u? Ps4 is pulling a 20k advantage each week so it shouldn't take that long

With u is ahead by 600k

Pavolink said:
tbone51 said:

Do you know the shipments?

There're two SKUs of Zelda TP HD, the Amiibo SKU and the standalone version. It has been reported by some stores that the Amiibo version is selling great, and they needed a new shipment to meet demand. On the other side, the standalone version is barely moving.

Note that the Famitsu and MC numbers combine both versions. If the Amiibo SKU sold 80% of the shipment, and the standalone only 40%, that makes a 60% average. That is what Famitsu is showing.

Media Create Annual Archive (Spanish version)

http://zonaforo.meristation.com/topic/2246651/

PS4 RULING THE HOME CONSOLE MARKET!!

it even managed to get the #1 spot AGAIN!!!

23k gained on the Wii U this week. It's March to glory continues.

My little vita continues to live :)

And minecraft after being out for a very long time actually increased this week. King of legs!

So happy with this week's chart :)