By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Pokemon X/Y ORAS Community Thread - Trade, Battle, Breed, and Discuss!

My friend code is: 4210-5277-5484
My type is poison. I don't fully remember what my three pokemon are, but if I remember correctly, they're Seviper, Venomoth, and Muk.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Around the Network

Ah damn it. Apparently I goofed up my Pokemon X save file. There goes 400 hours I'll never get back (except by doing it all over again )

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

I just recently purchased a 2DS system (I haven't had a Nintendo system since the N64) I'm also currently playing Pokemon X. It would be awesome if you guys would allow me to add you all to my game as well.

My code is 4699-9678-5729

I don't think I've ever used the Friend Safari before. I hope I have a cool type!

My code's 0232-8397-8788.

Tagging

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
trasharmdsister12 said:
CWegzz said:
My friend code is: 4210-5277-5484
My type is poison. I don't fully remember what my three pokemon are, but if I remember correctly, they're Seviper, Venomoth, and Muk.
Ka-pi96 said:
My code is: 2552-1278-7235

Curious what Pokemon I have to offer. I do have a fairly obvious preference however...

You've both been added but need to add me back before I can go and discover what you've got. I look forward to doing so

Ok I added you back, sorry about that.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

trasharmdsister12 said:
Slarvax said:
Ah damn it. Apparently I goofed up my Pokemon X save file. There goes 400 hours I'll never get back (except by doing it all over again )

I think I'd rage quit gaming for a while if that happened to me.

I was planning on replaying the game either way (which might be a reason why the save file dissappeared). I'm just sad about my breeded mons. And My shiny box T-T

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

trasharmdsister12 said:
I'm having a bit of trouble associating some users with their in game names. Could you guys please also include your Trainer's name when posting your FC? It would be a huge help. Thanks!

My Trainer name is Brandt.

Ka-pi96 said:
Slarvax said:

I was planning on replaying the game either way (which might be a reason why the save file dissappeared). I'm just sad about my breeded mons. And My shiny box T-T

How did you mess up your save file anyway?

Would be useful to know so others can avoid the same fate.

Like I said, I was planning to replay. So I thought if it was possible to redownload the game for free on my 2nd SD card, and sure enough I can. I think that might be the main reason.

But when I booted the game (the one wih 400 hours) today to check the Friend Safari, it said the version I have isnt compatible and to check the manual for more info (which I didnt see any). I tried redownloading the updates, even something about repairing on the eShop. Neither worked. But now I have 2 copies of Pokemon X... so nice?

Here's mine: 0275-8677-1134 Trainer should just be John