By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 6-month-old baby beats Birdie story mode in Street Fighter V

Tagged games:

The future worldwide grand champion! Look at those powerful moves! :o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

i'm about to be a father and i have a fightstick that i don't use much. guess i have to dust it off and start training my kid. that as very cute.

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

sethnintendo said:
I guess that proves Street Fighter is just another button smasher. I'd like to see the baby try to play Super Smash Bros.

He wouldn't need to do a damn thing!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

geez the suspense at the end, I was on the edge of my seat. Baby was really calm, cool, and collected towards the end, took a moment to reflect and went for the win. Amazing

JRPGfan said:
Peh said:

It's fake. There's someone else doing the moves. The character acts without the baby doing anything. Come on people...what's so great about it? You could also throw some food on the controller and have a dog eating it and pretend he hits the buttons and beating the game.

I think most people realise that :) (I notice it too)

However its just cute.

Looking at the comments on youtube I doubt that most people noticed it.

I don't want to destroy everyones happy feelings about that, but I don't like to support the naivity which reigns their perception.

Sorry for being a party pooper.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Is Street Fighter V as mediocre as it looks?

Mbolibombo said:

It looks good and plays great but after a few hours of playing, I went and bought SFIV on PS4.  I'm sure the game will eventually be great but it has a long way to go to beat its predecessor.

d21lewis said:
Mbolibombo said:

It looks good and plays great but after a few hours of playing, I went and bought SFIV on PS4.  I'm sure the game will eventually be great but it has a long way to go to beat its predecessor.

I was thinking of getting it at first.. I dont really like the graphics (that said I havnt liked the graphics in Street Fighter Game since the SNES Days), and it looks empty and quite boring.. it just was a big meh to me. let's see what the future brings. Because I really want to like it.

Mbolibombo said:
d21lewis said:

I was thinking of getting it at first.. I dont really like the graphics (that said I havnt liked the graphics in Street Fighter Game since the SNES Days), and it looks empty and quite boring.. it just was a big meh to me. let's see what the future brings. Because I really want to like it.

I wanted to buy it at first, too. But after watching angry Joe's review (I don't really like him) I saw how empty this game really is. The story mode is a complete joke. Lot's of characters and features are missing. I heard they will be added later, but I don't know how many they will add.

Paying 60€ for this game for a casual player like me.. nope.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3