By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Which new Nintendo Select did you pick up?

Keybladewielder said:
Are the Wii ones retail or digital only?

All Games are Retail. The only game of thise that is available digital too is Super Mario Galaxy 2

spurgeonryan said:
Maybe one of the remixes and all stars if it comes to Wii U. Any of this retail?

All 12 Games are retail. All-Stars is a Wii Game but you can play it on Wii U.

Around the Network
Gamemaster87 said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

Nah, I'll probably never buy a Nintendo game again. Trying to rip off Europeans charging the equivalent of 28 dollars for the same game that's 20 in the U.S. 

Oh, come on. You talk like the games aren't worth the 25€. Also don't forget that Splatoon was priced at 39.99€ in Europe and in the US 59.99$. Prices vary between the US and Europe. That's normal. 

Straw that broke the camels back. Can't even find a Wii U for under 300 euros. The games are are 40% more expensive in the EU even with the euro currently way down! At a normal exchange rate, these games would be the equivalent of 32 or more dollars. Splatoon was one game. This is an ongoing rip off.

cfin2987@gmail.com said:
Gamemaster87 said:

Oh, come on. You talk like the games aren't worth the 25€. Also don't forget that Splatoon was priced at 39.99€ in Europe and in the US 59.99$. Prices vary between the US and Europe. That's normal. 

Straw that broke the camels back. Can't even find a Wii U for under 300 euros. The games are are 40% more expensive in the EU even with the euro currently way down! At a normal exchange rate, these games would be the equivalent of 32 or more dollars. Splatoon was one game. This is an ongoing rip off.

I don't now where you live but here in Germany Wii Us are sold with two Games for 250€ and new games are sometimes under 40€.

Gamemaster87 said:
cfin2987@gmail.com said:

I don't now where you live but here in Germany Wii Us are sold with two Games for 250€ and new games are sometimes under 40€.

I live in Ireland. Video games sell well here. Argos have the ww bundle on clearance but otherwise, GameStop don't even stock it. In the its even more expensive and not in stock hardly anywhere either. Nintendo are far too regional. I owned a Wii u in the U.S for a long time. I enjoyed Mario kart 8 and a few other games. But had to sell it because of region locking. Now I don't see the point in buying another for such a. Rip off price. Nintendo also have nothing upcoming for it. Instead I bought a PS3 second hand for €80 and can buy games for €5 for it. 

I am hoping I go and holding out for the NX, but I might never buy another Nintendo game. I want to believe but man they are just lazy and ack internationalization. 

On the fence for Tropical Freeze. That way I can play and say it is not on the same level of hype as Metroid.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

thought about gettin ocarina of time 3d..but meeeh not playing a 3d zelda on a handheld ..wish they would release a version on wii u eshop

Mike321 said:
None because NoA refuses to give us Lego city.

I was hoping for LEGO City over Pikmin 3 or NES Remix in NA :'(!

I have pre-ordered it all the PAL/UK ones!

Switch!!!