By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Full Wii U Retail Release Timeline: 2013 to 2016 (Shokio and B0nd Vids) *Bonus Poll*

Do you think that the Wii U is the Worst Nintendo Console of All Time? (Virtual Boy NOT Included)

Yes 32 29.09%

No 77 70.00%

Total:109

Thanks for including the names of the video-makers in the title. Saves me the trouble of having to watch the videos.

Around the Network

I personally wouldn't call the Wii U the worst Nintendo Console.

Mario Kart 8, Smash U, Splatoon, Xenoblade, Super Mario Maker, Pikmin 3, etc.
Those are amazing games that makes the console worth owning.

In my opinion the Wii was definitely the worst Nintendo console, it was aimed to casuals and not Nintendo fans.

Clyde32 said:
Thanks for including the names of the video-makers in the title. Saves me the trouble of having to watch the videos.

No worries!

That is why i also added a resume of the list on the OP.

• TOTAL GAMES: 41
  • TOTAL EXCLUSIVES: 23
  • EXCLUSIVES 80+: 14
  • MULTIPLATS 80+: 9
  • GAMES PER YEAR: 13
  • EXCLUSIVES PER YEAR: 7.66
  • EXCLUSIVES 80+ PER YEAR: 4.66
  • MULTIPLATS 80+ PER YEAR: 3
  • MONTHS WITH NO GAMES: 20

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

The game droughts on Wii U are totally unacceptable, and perhaps the single biggest problem with the system.

If I had to name one reason why I'm not planning to get an NX, it's that after the last 5 years, I no longer trust Nintendo to supply an adequate stream of software, and I am not spending hundreds of dollars on another system that gets like 5-6 worthwhile games per year.

All that said, no, it's not the worst Nintendo system. That dubious honour still goes to the Gamecube.

So why havent you gotten a PS4 if third party support is so important to you?

PS4's library doesn't really interest me.

Lawlight said:
So, people voting no, what's the worst Nintendo console?

Gamecube.

Goodnightmoon said:

OT: This thread is pathetic. Using a ramdom criteria made by a widely known Nintendo hater. Good work.

Shokio is not a hater. He is a Nintendo fan, but he does criticize them when he feels it's necessary. BLACKB0ND isn't a hater either, but his criticism is more harsh than Shokio's imo.

Around the Network
Mr.GameCrazy said:
Goodnightmoon said:

OT: This thread is pathetic. Using a ramdom criteria made by a widely known Nintendo hater. Good work.

Shokio is not a hater. He is a Nintendo fan, but he does criticize them when he feels it's necessary. BLACKB0ND isn't a hater either, but his criticism is more harsh than Shokio's imo.

Pretty accurate description of both thb.

I enjoyed it better than the Wii and NES

curl-6 said:
Ruler said:

So why havent you gotten a PS4 if third party support is so important to you?

Lawlight said:
So, people voting no, what's the worst Nintendo console?

Gamecube.

If the PS4s library doesnt interrest you why are you demanding the Wii U/Nintendo getting the same library?

You also say the Gamecube is the worst Nintendo console when in fact it had the most third party support like the other 2 competitors 

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

Gamecube.

If the PS4s library doesnt interrest you why are you demanding the Wii U/Nintendo getting the same library?

You also say the Gamecube is the worst Nintendo console when in fact it had the most third party support like the other 2 competitors 

I'm not demanding Nintendo get the same library.

And Gamecube's third party support doesn't make up for it sodomizing franchises like Zelda, 3D Mario, and Starfox.

Ruler said:
curl-6 said:

Gamecube.

His post never said anything about getting PS4 games

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.