By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Protester punched during Trump rally

JWeinCom said:

Yes, cherrypicking lines out of context certainly validates your position.  Again, if you are just going to respond for the sole purpose of telling me that I'm not worth taking to, then that's what is called being a dick.

If there is a person that you don't feel is capable of rational conversation, there is a very simple thing to do.  You don't talk to them.  Which is what I will be doing with you from now on.  Please don't ever respond to any of my posts in the future.

I didn't say that and ironically enough you use feelings to justify what's "rational" ...

Around the Network
Pristine20 said:
Jimbo1337 said:
So just moments ago, anti-Trump supporters used free speech to prevent free speech in Chicago. Is this seriously the direction our country is going where people can no longer speak freely? Donald Trump needed to postpone his rally in Chicago to a later date to ensure the safety of thousands of people. Why are the people on the left so uncivilized to the point where they enter in these rallies, protest, and start throwing punches with Trump supporters?

I'm assuming the Democrats are largely embarrassed after what happened in Chicago and further explains the North Carolina incident as well.

It's the beauty of free speech. You "win" when you have the bigger crowd. It's the Trump way as well. He does not cancel events when his supporters>>>>>protesters. He tells security to throw the protesters out. I am sure you did not fight for the protesters free speech  in previous rallies.

Unfortunately this time around, the protesters had the bigger numbers and essentially told Trump to "get out". Such is the way of the world.

You simply don't know the law so I will inform you:

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-112hr347enr/pdf/BILLS-112hr347enr.pdf

I did not fight for the previous protesters inside the rally because they were breaking the law.  

If they want to protest Donald Trump, they have that right and can do so outside of the rally.  

Rain2 said:
Most of the comments in this thread stereotype, are mean, and over-exaggerate

Funny, based on these posts, you guys are just as bad as "all the Trump supporters"...

Exactly. They're probably worse considering that some of the people are pretty cool when their talking about gaming but when they talk about trump, any civility goes out the window. 

Aeolus451 said:

Exactly. They're probably worse considering that some of the people are pretty cool when their talking about gaming but when they talk about trump, any civility goes out the window. 

It's a really shitty result, I somewhat wish that there is no politics section here so we could stop displaying more parts of our extremism ...

You know, I really don't like to get into politics since I literally know nothing about it nor care enough to understand it, but seeing all the support that Trump's getting, I just can't help but feel that if I ever go visit the USA some political nutjob is gonna pull out a knife on my neck and then make up some crazy illogical excuse for it, I don't think that's the kinda of mental image that you want to have for your country for anyone, not that I know much about Trump, but I'm assuming that all the stuff Internet over-exaggerates has a root that can be trusted.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network

Everyone, go tweet this. #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

A low blow for sure but what else can you do when you have such limited brainpower?

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
I'm sure you won't find supporters of his caliber among any other presidential candidate.

Hilarious. Not even a full day after I dropped this sarcastic comment BLM/Bernie supporters turned up at a Trump rally to cause trouble en masse.

But of course their efforts are justified because Trump is evil and fascist as proven by that one violent supporter.

Jimbo1337 said:
Pristine20 said:

It's the beauty of free speech. You "win" when you have the bigger crowd. It's the Trump way as well. He does not cancel events when his supporters>>>>>protesters. He tells security to throw the protesters out. I am sure you did not fight for the protesters free speech  in previous rallies.

Unfortunately this time around, the protesters had the bigger numbers and essentially told Trump to "get out". Such is the way of the world.

I did not fight for the previous protesters inside the rally because they were breaking the law.  

If they want to protest Donald Trump, they have that right and can do so outside of the rally.  

The fiasco was Trump's own fault. If you  wish to speak to only supporters, have your security filter people coming to your venue and you can ensure as much for the most part. This was the least he could do knowing the kind of violence that tends to accompany his rallies.  When you let everyone in in order to get a YUUUUGE crowd, then you let anyone in as well.

Most importantly, you do know the overwhelming majority of the Chicago protesters were outside the venue on the street right?

Lastly, there's a reason most Trump protesters are thrown out by police without arrest. That would suggest to me that they likely were not breaking the law. Was the muslim woman in a previous Trump rally who simply stood there in silence wearing a shirt saying "salam, I come in peace"  breaking the law?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Pristine20 said:
Jimbo1337 said:

The fiasco was Trump's own fault. If you  wish to speak to only supporters, have your security filter people coming to your venue and you can ensure as much for the most part. This was the least he could do knowing the kind of violence that tends to accompany his rallies.  When you let everyone in in order to get a YUUUUGE crowd, then you let anyone in as well.

Most importantly, you do know the overwhelming majority of the Chicago protesters were outside the venue on the street right?

Lastly, there's a reason most Trump protesters are thrown out by police without arrest. That would suggest to me that they likely were not breaking the law. Was the muslim woman in a previous Trump rally who simply stood there in silence wearing a shirt saying "salam, I come in peace"  breaking the law?

So now you are blaming the actions of others on Donald Trump?!  I guess you are the type of guy who jumps in a lions cage and blames the lion for hurting you.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7805432

He did have security to remove protestors inside the venue when they were disturbing and impeding on the rally; however, they did not have enough personel.  As I stated before, these people have the right to protest on the outside of the rally and have every right to sit inside the rally because they paid money to be there.  The most hilarious thing that I find is that the Democrats call Republicans rascist but here you are telling us that we should just "filter people coming to your venue".  So now if they have a mexican flag over their shoulder or African Americans who have black lives matter written on their shirt, then we should force them from coming into a venue that they paid for?  I can't believe there are people like you who would discriminate against others like that.  Dispicable  

Again, as the law is stated from CONGRESS and that is also stated in the 1st ammendment right, you are not allowed to interfere with the right to peaceably assemble.  If these protestors come in and listen to what Donald Trump has to say without interfering with his speech, then they have that right.  But instead, a small fraction of the protestors decided to be like ravage monkeys by punching Trump supporters, ripping up signs, and trashing the place.

What does the majority of the protestors being outside of the rally have anything to do with what occurred on the inside?  The fact that the majority were on the outside and you still had the utter chaos on the inside speaks volumes towards the distructive behaviour of these protestors.  So thank you for highlighting how hostile the protestors were that night. 

Again, I slap the law right infront of your face and we are back to arguing whether or not they broke the law. *Throws hands up in the air*