By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My prediction of Xenoblade Chronicles X was true.

Well I predicted that Xenoblade Chronicles X WON'T sell over 1 Million times and I was right! I really wanted the Xenoblade series to have a much larger fanbase! It's been almost a month now and we only seen about 10k rise in sales. So I'm confirming myself it won't ever sell 1 Million lifetime.

I didn't get the game myself because I was interested in getting other games at the time. and I probably won't ever get it unless it recieves a price drop on a sale or something.  

Around the Network

Xenoblade barely sold that on the original Wii, expecting 1+ mill on the Wii U was insane to begin with.

It has sold very well considering it is quite a hardcore game. Seriously, you have to invest a lot of time and patience, its certainly not a game for the mainstream crowd. Xenoblade X is right up there with the best of Wii U in my opinion.

Bandorr said:
Nintation360 said:

Well I predicted that Xenoblade Chronicles X WON'T sell over 1 Million times and I was right! I really wanted the Xenoblade series to have a much larger fanbase! It's been almost a month now and we only seen about 10k rise in sales. So I'm confirming myself it won't ever sell 1 Million lifetime.

I didn't get the game myself because I was interested in getting other games at the time. and I probably won't ever get it unless it recieves a price drop on a sale or something.  

You wanted them to have a much larger fanbase.. you just didn't want to be part of that fanbase.

Well said.

Soundwave said:
Xenoblade barely sold that on the original Wii, expecting 1+ mill on the Wii U was insane to begin with.

Yet it will do it.

Around the Network

If you want a franchise to be successful, then you have to invest your money on it. That's what I did. You said you wanted it to succeed, but you're not willing to invest your money on it to make it successful. Just finding it a little hypocritical.

That's too bad that it won't find a larger audience. It looks excellent.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

It was a pretty safe prediction .

^

What he said.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Wont reach 1 Million?lol

First, the game has just launched about 3 months ago and you are already saying that?Give it more time.A year at least.As we all know, Nintendo games have legs, and this will be no exception.Slow legs, but it has.

Second:It is already at 760k physical only.Digital numbers should be significant.For example, we know that in Japan the game has sold at least 30k(actuaslly is 23k, but to make the number more pretty, raised to 30k).And thats just the number of around 1 month worth of sale.Imagine if you put the rest of Japan digital sales and the rest of the world.The number should be closer to 900k.

Third:Its been 3 months for gods sake.DK TF took a while to get past 1 million didnt it?Or Captain Toad.Or Pikmin 3.Give it time.

The question you should be asking is how much further from 1 million can it make.Unfortunally not that much, but hey, who knows

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1