By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - My prediction of Xenoblade Chronicles X was true.

also i don't know why you are surprised it sold so bad the 2nd half. It sold 107k in 1 month, then the next month it sold 3k. It's not that surprising with that kind of massive drop off you're gonna see a small number. It's basically the legs of a mainline FF game.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network
johnsobas said:
also i don't know why you are surprised it sold so bad the 2nd half. It sold 107k in 1 month, then the next month it sold 3k. It's not that surprising with that kind of massive drop off you're gonna see a small number. It's basically the legs of a mainline FF game.

Hmmmm, still find it weird that it just sold that little in 6 months, but oh well.Just hope it compensated with the digital numbers.And XCX released in april in Japan, so it supposidely sold that 3k in around 6 months.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Nintation360 said:

Well I predicted that Xenoblade Chronicles X WON'T sell over 1 Million times and I was right! I really wanted the Xenoblade series to have a much larger fanbase! It's been almost a month now and we only seen about 10k rise in sales. So I'm confirming myself it won't ever sell 1 Million lifetime.

I didn't get the game myself because I was interested in getting other games at the time. and I probably won't ever get it unless it recieves a price drop on a sale or something.  

Man even I got the game(collectors edition), I'm way more of a Nintendo fan than you lol.