By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If you could have one power-up from a Mario game...

what would it be? I'm talking unlimited use of any one power-up in the Mario universe. I think it'd be pretty baller to have the metal cap, but there's a ton of options out there. Or maybe I should just take the 3-up moon...

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

Around the Network

Double cherries. I'd be unstoppable.

Gotta represent the gaytriarchy

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

The invisible cap so I can peep girls bedrooms help the world.

Ice Flower would be nice, maybe if I wanted a frozen yogurt, I could have one instantly.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Invisibilty Cap, from Mario 64. Sneaking around without being seen would be awesome.

Or maybe even the Red Star flying powerup from Galaxy....

bet: lost

Tanooki suit.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Ultrashroomz said:
Ice Flower would be nice, maybe if I wanted a frozen yogurt, I could have one instantly.

Not an...ULTRASHROOM?!?!

I bet the Wii U would sell more than 15M LTD by the end of 2015. He bet it would sell less. I lost.

My perverted answer was stolen so quickly

ohmylanta1003 said:

Not an...ULTRASHROOM?!?!

50 HP, woo....

Not that exciting, and I always considered the Ultra Shroom an emergency ration, not a powerup.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."