By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Some new Starfox Zero footage from the Japanese website

The game looks amazing. Im glad they delayed the game, how many other companies would have had the courage to do that

Around the Network

Looking good and very fun.

bluetoad said:
The game looks amazing. Im glad they delayed the game, how many other companies would have had the courage to do that

Lots actually... Sony - Uncharted, Ubisoft - Division, SE - Deus Ex, 2K - Mafia 3, ... I could go on (seriously there have been loads), lots of companies have been delaying games, perhaps you re just not interested in them and have not noticed.  Recently any delay has been met generally with complaints from users though (doh).

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

For once, the delay seems to have improved the game a lot. Day one (or you might say Day Zero...huh).

Much better game than its reveal.MUCH BETTER

Just wished it had multiplayer too.Im a single player player, but even I must admit this game had a big potential for multiplayer

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

This was always on my radar but looks a certainty to get now. Looks lovely and more importantly very playable

Yeah, day one. I'm totally convinced now.

Looks VERY good now, much better than before.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Think about it, this might be the first actually good Starfox game since Starfox 64.

Edwardooo said:
Think about it, this might be the first actually good Starfox game since Starfox 64.

Thtas.... actually sad that it took that many years for we to get one lol

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1