By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Diaz and Tate shock Mcgregor and Holm!!!

Diaz or Mcgregor?

Diaz 13 31.71%

Mcgregor 25 60.98%

John Herbdean McCarthy 3 7.32%

Total:41

Oh come man why did you put the results in the title? Now i already know who won before watching the fight, ever heared of spoiler alert?

Around the Network
AnthonyW86 said:
Oh come man why did you put the results in the title? Now i already know who won before watching the fight, ever heared of spoiler alert?

Why would you go on a forum before watching it back?  Or on the Internet period.  

I'm sorry for spoiling it but you didn't exactly make a big effort not to get spoiled.  

Like in the football thread.  They always put the big headlines and results in the title.  If you want to watch the match later without spoilers stay off the Internet! 

I was too busy watching the rugby and forgot all about this, caught the reply and McGregor looked tired as!!

Mcgregor had no gas in his tank holy shit, stay away from that height forever. Dominated the first then puff... dude was super tired got a punch and then could not come back. Should never have accepted at that height but hey, he is one more than one million rich so i dont think he cares xD

Btw , misha won and i am super happy !!!!

Just so you know in total from that fight he would have earned over 10m easy. He gets a big chunk of the PPV which was the highest ever according to early indications.

And yeah it just shows you what happens when you are 25lb above your natural fighting weight.

I've seen a lot of people say that it's his natural body Wright. Yeah but that's different to your natural fighting weight. He's spent his career at 145 and 155. He's not physical able to cope with the extra gains and especially not against a natural bigger fighter.

Got a give credit to him for going up. Look at all the champs who pull out when their opponent gets injured and the replacement is from the same division, let alone 2 weight classes above.

Around the Network
OneKartVita said:
Just so you know in total from that fight he would have earned over 10m easy. He gets a big chunk of the PPV which was the highest ever according to early indications.

And yeah it just shows you what happens when you are 25lb above your natural fighting weight.

I've seen a lot of people say that it's his natural body Wright. Yeah but that's different to your natural fighting weight. He's spent his career at 145 and 155. He's not physical able to cope with the extra gains and especially not against a natural bigger fighter.

Got a give credit to him for going up. Look at all the champs who pull out when their opponent gets injured and the replacement is from the same division, let alone 2 weight classes above.

He took the risk and made some mistakes, he will learn from this, in this fight he won some serious cash. Saw a tweet saying " he will sell 2 bentleys tonight " like he got poor after this night and i just laughed at that idiot xD.

Aldo tweeting he cant run anymore and is scared or something  xD a idiot that chicken out for this fight  saying that ... Some of these fighters are so fucking dumb :P