By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NX REVEALED!!!!

Semmie said:

Pls give me a permanent bann. I hate this site so much. 

So here goes. You moderators are swag fags attached to your smartphone all day. You motherfuckers can suck a dick. Oh and guess what you micropenis wont even bypass the ass. Thats how tiny it is for u pitty fags

If this was true they would never moderate anyone, site doesnt even work on smartphones

Around the Network

Wait. There's no reveal of the NX here? What the fuck. Please amend the thread title to angry rant of a madman who wishes to be banned as he dislikes the site. Cheers, that should avoid the confusion.

A ban is much cooler. I got style ma niggah. Get dem fags on a pillory and stone them moderetards

Ka-pi96 said:
Ya know, contrary to what many apparently believe, it is actually possible to just stop visiting this site. You don't need to actually be banned to stop coming here...

Vgchartz is like nicotine, you should ask the people have been here for over 5+ years ...  

Dear VGchartz mods just permaban this fucker, it would be good riddance

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Alright, let's put an end to this.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ha ha this is pathetic, Toastboy now thats how u leave