By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft 2 First Pics / Trailer

Enjoy.

http://media.pc.ign.com/media/850/850126/imgs_1.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUXoekeDIW8 

Around the Network

nice....expected but really fun.

Buy it and pray to the gods of Sigs: Naznatips!

Sweet mother of god...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

GG

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Am I the only one in the world who didn't care for starcraft? (I loved Total Annihilation and Homeworld though)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

Finally I have dreamed about this day a hell of a timeso it is finally good to see a Sequel GOGOGO

My dog is way beyond my ranking list than you.

Din Apekatt  

I didn't care for SC, I was hoping for Diablo 3. :( Maybe in a year or two. :(

*sh!ts britches* wow..cant wait.... now its time to curl up into ball and cry

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

rendo said:
I didn't care for SC, I was hoping for Diablo 3. :( Maybe in a year or two. :(

Every release they have done has made sense. Warcraft, then the next year WC2, perfecting their style of RTS. Then, a new franchise in Diablo, launching the action-RPG genre. Next, rather than redoing Warcraft, they created another new franchise, Starcraft. It would have made sense, perhaps, to go back to Warcraft then, but they waited and didn't do another RTS right after SC and went back to Diablo to do Diablo 2, perfecting the action-RPG addiction. Finally, they headed back to Warcraft (after 7 years) to do WC3. I assume at that point they decided that they had perfected 2 genres and should expand to the popular MMOs, and conquered that. Warcraft was the most logical choice for a MMO due to the different races, so I think thats why they did 2 Warcrafts in a row. I was hoping for Starcraft 2 then (would have been 7 years), and was afraid Diablo 3 would follow since they had just done a RTS, but WoW came instead.

And then, after 10 years, you return to starcraft. It really makes sense.

I think Diablo 3 follows.  I also think a Starcraft MMO could come eventually, maybe after Diablo 3 and some other game, and after WoW finally starts to fade (if it ever does...8.5 million is ridiculous).

It looks good I just hate the signs in the game that are meant as comic relief, they're jarring and don't really belong in the game.