By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft 2 First Pics / Trailer

I think i just came in my pants a little bit. I beta tested it back in 1996-97 and its finally back. O god FINALLY. What did the Marine say in the end of the trailer though, that's whats bugging me.

Xbox Live Gamertag - Deathscythe X

AIM SN - Alexie Di Onie

Around the Network

THANK YOU BLIZZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now thats what i call impressive

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

MArine Quote Hell, it's about time.

YAY! thats all I can say. Im so happy I want to cry. Quick! 7 beers to celabrate

My father had a profound influence on me - he was a lunatic

1 beer later and my brain can start working It looks graphicaly simmilar to WC3, however you seem to be able to have many more units and a bigger map. I hope this is true because that was the only thing that pissed me off in the first one and in WC3. It was my best game and I have no doupt that this one will destroy all my spare time. So any one know what happend to Star Craft Ghost???? Was that not supppost to be relesed on console?

Around the Network

Ghost died, alas. Starcraft and TA are my 2 fav RTS's somehow SC was always more fun tho. Hated homeworld, but i liked cataclysm. All iever wanted was SC original with better graphics, better matchmaking, and a better editor. New units aren't even a need for me. Graphics arent even needed for me. Hopefully this will be worth the insane wait. Blizzard has yet to make a bad game, I just never cared for War3 much, and WoW is all consuming. I need this soo bad.

I agree with Gamecraze. Tweek the graphix, Huge maps and Im sold, hell Im prob. going to pull out my sc and reinstall it tonight, its been so long, POWER OVERWHELMING!

I can bet that ghost will still be made, just on the nex gen consoles, definitely for wii bestbuy shows the game coming out june and its up for preorder

YES! ghost was made last gen, I was looking forward to it nearly 2 years ago and it did not happen, BUGGER! Now however if it gets the green light it is good to go for wii as there is no need to beef up the graphix like for 360 and ps3. if it comes out this year or next I will be happy and it has nothing to do with the release of sc2 as it will be for the consolls. (I say this because they have a history of waiting a few years between games)