By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - am i the only one who enjoys the latest direct?

i dont understand all the hates, especially in the youtube comments section

It has stated that this direct is revealing games that release in summer, yet there are soo many ppl complaine about no ZELDA U?

New paper mario doesnt look good.. but i dont think we should judge a game before we actually play it. Same thing applies to Metroid Federation. I love Samus and i dont like the direction they are heading, but i think i will still give it a try before I make my conclusion. 

Other great games such as FExSMT, New Monster Hunter, New Kirby, DQ VII and New content for few games looks great, yet ppl simply dislike the direct due to few things they dislike. 

sry for my bad english - it is not my 1st language

Around the Network

Don't be surprised it's the same reaction every ND.

it is fine, each fan wanted to know about the game they wanted. of course, nobody can offer everything. that new kirby game seems good. paper mario, haven't played any so i can't judge it seems decent though.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE at long last - day 1 for me. :)

yes but the next one will be better... thats the hope we all have.. every.. freaking.. time..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

To each of their own.

If you liked it, great, glad that you enjoyed the direct.

I didn't think the Direct was terrible, but the new Paper Mario alone makes me wanna cry.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I enjoyed it, even with some aggravations, I make my gaming calendar and it works for me. That's what counts.

But

Paper Mario

I'm more confused than angry. They did not show me anything to inmediately buy, but at least we got some info on release dates and some free stuff (demos and Flipnote, yay).

Also, has Metroid Prime Federation Force really been in developement since 2009? How? Why didn't it release sooner, did it really need that much time?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

It's weird. I didn't care about anything they showed, yet I liked it. Probably because I don't care about Paper Mario.

I was just bored most of the time...

But you know that Mecha-Kirby elevates the Direct to something else... Right? Right?