By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Reason why Sony discontinued the PS Vita TV

Tagged games:

Ruler said:
Azuren said:
Honestly, this thing should just be packaged in with the PS4.

It should be built in into the PS4 

Right, a device whose secondary purpose is to stream a PS4 to a different room should be built into the PS4 to negate that strength altogether...

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

Understandable.
It's great to see sony saying the vita is doing good.

Blob said:
Ruler said:

It has internal storage of 1GB which is fine for retail games

Ignoring patches and dlc, which as you know, no games have.... 

i had plenty of space, freedom wars just took 100mb or something. You know you dont have to buy everything at ounce

SanAndreasX said:
That's a shame. I have a Vita TV and enjoyed running games like Tales of Hearts R and Valkyria Chronicles II on it. I hope the Vita version of Trails of Cold Steel II will be Vita-compatible.

You hope the Vita version of the game will be Vita compatible?  I have a feeling it will be :P

If you mean that you hope it'll be Vita TV compatible, then I'm willing to bet it will be, since game is compatible in Japan.

OT: I wonder if this console sold 1m units worldwide.  I kinda doubt it tbh.

SanAndreasX said:
I hope the Vita version of Trails of Cold Steel II will be Vita-compatible.

darkknightkryta said:
Every Vita game should have been compatible

Fear_Me_All said:

Just wish that pstv was working with all psvita game but sadly not....

This simple hack makes PSTV play every single Vita game. Though it would be preferable to have official support for all games, I'm enjoying the possiblities of this hack quite a lot.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1116430

Around the Network

It was just a bad idea, I mean it couldn't even play all Vita games so that kinda put me off ever wanting one.

Kresnik said:
SanAndreasX said:
That's a shame. I have a Vita TV and enjoyed running games like Tales of Hearts R and Valkyria Chronicles II on it. I hope the Vita version of Trails of Cold Steel II will be Vita-compatible.

You hope the Vita version of the game will be Vita compatible?  I have a feeling it will be :P

If you mean that you hope it'll be Vita TV compatible, then I'm willing to bet it will be, since game is compatible in Japan.

OT: I wonder if this console sold 1m units worldwide.  I kinda doubt it tbh.

My bad, meant to say PSTV compatible. LOL.

I like my PSTV, even with all of its flaws. I wish these games would become available on PS4. I'm enjoying Gravity Rush Remastered.