By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Art Book For Bravely Second Censored Outside Japan

animegaming said:

considering this is the same company that did this i don't think its a mistake 

Gameplay ruined.

Around the Network
Hiku said:

I know enough Japanese to have played a fair share of them in their original language. But sadly due to Nintendo's archaic region locking policies, I'd have to buy a Japanese 3DS to play it. At least legally.

Then tell Nintendo to go fuck themselves and do it illegally.

This is starting to become way to common now and with an art book no less :/
Very disrespectful to the artist.

Don't understand why do they do this. It takes extra effort for them to change it, instead of just leaving it as it is. So not only are they compromising the artists original vision, but they are also putting effort into that.

Nintendo's gotta keep up their image outside of Japan that they're some pure family/kid loving company.

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
This censorship stuff better not become a trend.
We should be already way over this kind of stuff.

I'm more bothered as to why it's always the same topic that only ever seems to cover a Japanese video game or something anime related, like no covering of the hundreds of other forms of censorship that are likely worse than this.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Odd for an artbook to be censored like this, but then again, it's not that surprising :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

anything else would be arguable, but lets be real, its an art book... who ever actually reads the damn things?

Unusual for an artbook. I've flicked through it (very high quality coincidentally) and there's some risqué things in there. Can't say I'm surprised with the current trend. More disappointed.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Nintendo needs to chill with these type of things. I don't get why it's so terrible to have some sexually suggestive images on something most people won't even see