By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How to be hated by everyone

#14 is kinda true tho, for the most part.

I'm now filled with determination.

Around the Network
ShikenSigningOut said:

Or you could just decide not to walk on egg shells with the management on this site. So it seems I have been banned for telling someone to troll harder. As a result of this, I will not be participating on this site anymore. Between the ads and the joke of a rule list, Im done.

For those of you wondering what triggered this, here is the link to where the comments took place.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/263414/analyst-ps4-will-sell-more-than-100-million-units-lifetime/

It was a reply yo one of the other comments, so check for those if you do not see it. As you can see, I was a little hard on PC fanboys BUT I never called anyone a fanboy. I was addressing a reply that someone else made trying to make out PC fanboys the victim. I said my piece and then he proceeded to twist my words and flat out lie in his reply. I called him out on it because either he was trying to troll me, or he was just not comprehending what I was saying. Either way I was not wasting my time any further.

That YES THAT is why I was banned. Yes it is a temp ban, but I will not walk on eggshells because mods or anybody is oversensitive enough to ban anyone over this. It is a JOKE! And those of you who know me know that I am a respectable poster and never attack anyone.

So with that, I bid you farwell. I will miss many of you and hope all goes well in your future endeavors. Sorry to hijack the thread, but this account cannot make a new thread without 50 posts, and I was not waiting to post my farwell.

Uhh...ok.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

gooch_destroyer said:
Making threads like this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

hershel_layton said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Making threads like this one.

:DDDDDDDDD

can't hate a face like that.

Make dumb, useless/clickbaity threads. (Not refering to this one, honest )
Say you dont like OoT. (Which I dont)

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network
ShikenSigningOut said:

Or you could just decide not to walk on egg shells with the management on this site. So it seems I have been banned for telling someone to troll harder. As a result of this, I will not be participating on this site anymore. Between the ads and the joke of a rule list, Im done.

For those of you wondering what triggered this, here is the link to where the comments took place.

http://www.vgchartz.com/article/263414/analyst-ps4-will-sell-more-than-100-million-units-lifetime/

It was a reply yo one of the other comments, so check for those if you do not see it. As you can see, I was a little hard on PC fanboys BUT I never called anyone a fanboy. I was addressing a reply that someone else made trying to make out PC fanboys the victim. I said my piece and then he proceeded to twist my words and flat out lie in his reply. I called him out on it because either he was trying to troll me, or he was just not comprehending what I was saying. Either way I was not wasting my time any further.

That YES THAT is why I was banned. Yes it is a temp ban, but I will not walk on eggshells because mods or anybody is oversensitive enough to ban anyone over this. It is a JOKE! And those of you who know me know that I am a respectable poster and never attack anyone.

So with that, I bid you farwell. I will miss many of you and hope all goes well in your future endeavors. Sorry to hijack the thread, but this account cannot make a new thread without 50 posts, and I was not waiting to post my farwell.

You seem to be the oversentitive one since you're going well and truly out of your way to create an alt to break the rules to complain about a conversation that had already ended instead of using an alt to talk to the mods and deactivie it, as per the rules. You're actually lucky you were able to make an alt to break the rules to then get it locked and be able to use your original account. If you are complaining about others not having "tough skin", then maybe you should follow your own advice before dishing it out. Calling someone else a troll is against the rules and you broke said rule and got moderated for it. That's how the rules work.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

BasilZero said:
Be a PC gamer.

Pretty much. One guy on here already self blames all PC gamers for having "brought it upon themselves" and has balls to claim he's walking on eggshells.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

BasilZero said:
Be a PC gamer.

your are hated on this site for being a pc gamer :/ can't you report them or are the mods not doing anything? can you say who hates you?

ShikenSigningOut said:

Ha, I don't need to click on the comment to know what's going on there, well I had a similiar experience so I can even agree with you on some thing.

hey could it be the same guy? (clicks on link).....

15) Jump numbers in a list (where's #6 ya sneaky goose)

#1 Amb-ass-ador