By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider.......WOW!

Game looks gorgeous! It's one of the first games I plan on getting once I upgrade my pc.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Yeah, this game definitely needs some muscle! It really pushes mid-tier systems, so I hear.

If that's the case then my low-tier system would crash just by trying to download the game

The game looks good, otherwise it's a bit dull. I give this one a 7.8/10, with the previous one being 8.5/10.

Can't wait to play this game. The screenshots are beautiful. Sadly, I have to wait for the PS4 version, since I don't have an Xbone or a decent gaming PC.

Amazing screenshots CGI! I'm really looking forward to play this game since I loved the reboot. It was the kind of game that is simple and fun but that never stops to amaze you. I also loved how everything evolved smoothly during the game (from character development to goals).

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

I bought it last month. Yet to play it though.

CGI-Quality said:
Chazore said:
Not a big fan of FXAA, I find it ruins the image despite it having a lighter load. The game looks nice in some areas but with some 4k screens I saw over on PCGamer, the water left a lot to be desired.

Really? At least in the indoor sections, it looks pretty good. Maybe I'll see what you mean further in.

I managed to get a shot of another area nearby the one I previously told you about. You can see the level of detail with the water and the trees in the distance as lacking and this is me at max settings. (Also the water doesn't seem to even express a proper flow animation either)

Dying Light just in case anyone didn't know from my other quote.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

zero129 said:

Damnit if only i had the funds!! i want this game so bad now! . Soon baby you will be mine soon!.

Funny thing for me is that I've already got the gam but have yet to play it thanks to DL taking up my time and I haven't even bothered with Witcher 3 or Fallout 4 yet.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

zero129 said:

Ah man if i had it i'd have to play it after looking at them screens xD.

Ttis is the part where I should totally do that family share thing on Steam. I just wish Valve made it super simplistic to use.

zero129 said:
Chazore said:

Ttis is the part where I should totally do that family share thing on Steam. I just wish Valve made it super simplistic to use.

Yeah im pretty sure that with the way it works atm you have to log into the PC you want to share with i think. Be handy if that wasnt involved lol. Like if they had a temp password and username system or something.

Like say if i wanted to share my account, i click on family share and get a temp ticket with a username and password. I give this to the person i want to share with and then they can log in. Also be handy if they could play a different game then you without getting logged out too.

It would be nice if they made it so I could lend out say 5 games to only some people on my friends list.  know why they don't do it the way we want to because it would involve other people effectively getting free games for as long as they are handed out. Would be even better if they let us play say a co-op game just based on mine (like Nintendo share has done for some years).