By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83

new character reveal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqSo09BfFcU

Around the Network

It sucks that Tina, my favourite DOA character, is not included in this game. Oh well, at least Helena is included.

PaaVi666 said:
It sucks that Tina, my favourite DOA character, is not included in this game. Oh well, at least Helena is included.

yeah Leifang is also missing despite that shes Chinese and this game only is releasing in Asian parts like Taiwan and Hong Kong outside of Japan

Ruler said:
http://nichegamer.com/2016/02/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-ps-vita-gameplay-shows-naughty-touch-mechanics/
PSvita gameplay with new touch mechanics

Mysterious wind huh...nice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

so whos pre-ordering this game? I have done so yesterday

Around the Network

Got the first two games and hardly had fun with them and so far don't see anything that makes it an better experience :s.

Ruler said:
so whos pre-ordering this game? I have done so yesterday

I pre-ordered the PS4 version three months ago. I'm thinking whether I should pre-order the Vita version as well even though I don't have a Vita.... yet. I do have PS TV but I doubt it'll ever support DOAX3

I want this. Badly. On PS4 and Vita. I have never ordered a game before. I buy them in the store. I won't get into it, but having something delivered by mail is a huge hassle for me. Thinking about biting the bullet, but probably will have to pass on it.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

PC version with a nude mod. It's gonna happen.

COKTOE said:
I want this. Badly. On PS4 and Vita. I have never ordered a game before. I buy them in the store. I won't get into it, but having something delivered by mail is a huge hassle for me. Thinking about biting the bullet, but probably will have to pass on it.

Why would mail order be such a hassle?