By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 HYPE Thread, News etc. [NSFW] PSVR support new Video

Tagged games:

Have you pre-ordered this game?

PS4 32 38.55%

PSvita 5 6.02%

no 46 55.42%

Total:83
Wright said:

I'll honestly wait a few years to see if they finally decide to localize it. Not too fond of importing, and games like Onechanbara made it overseas without much trouble. That being said, I'd love to get my hands on it. I liked DoA Xtreme 2.

Something I find lacking is the barebones amount of characters. There's just too few, considering the huge cast of DoA5. Oh, and let me tell you, Tecmo should definitively add guys to the Island. I wouldn't café if they're DLC.

Is importing very costly in spain? we ussually only pay 19% if the package is seized

Around the Network
Ruler said:

Is importing very costly in spain? we ussually only pay 19% if the package is seized

Depends on the article, but I have bigger problems when importing. I don't live in the mainland, so I have to pay two different kind of taxes when importing something overseas.

Wright said:
Ruler said:

Depends on the article, but I have bigger problems when importing. I don't live in the mainland, so I have to pay two different kind of taxes when importing something overseas.

that sucks, for some reason there is also no Page in the PSstore which is weird?

Ruler said:
Wright said:

that sucks, for some reason there is also no Page in the PSstore which is weird?

It only shows if you log in with an Asian account, I guess.

Wright said:

I'll honestly wait a few years to see if they finally decide to localize it. Not too fond of importing, and games like Onechanbara made it overseas without much trouble. That being said, I'd love to get my hands on it. I liked DoA Xtreme 2.

Yeah, I'll hold off for 2017 and see about localization or if they do a re-release with additional characters (Ex: Mila and Christie) before deciding to buy or not.

Around the Network

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 31 July 2018

OttoniBastos said:
Shadow8 said:
Game of the year!...well behind Persona 5 anyway :p
Looking forward to it,marie rose and hitomi is all I need to buy this game.

Wright said:
Ruler said:

it isnt showing with my japanese account

Ruler said:
Wright said:

it isnt showing with my japanese account

Maybe it's region locked?

http://nichegamer.com/2016/02/dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-ps-vita-gameplay-shows-naughty-touch-mechanics/
PSvita gameplay with new touch mechanics