By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - vgchartz-exclusive NX rumor [UPDATE]

Which NX device(s) will you get?

microwave NX 15 20.83%

oven NX 8 11.11%

Deluxe bundle 47 65.28%

Total:70

So, unrealistic NX rumors are a thing now, so I wanted to share my NX rumor. It's 100% real and you can trust me.

So, let's start:

Yesterday I was in Redmond close to the NoA headquarters. On the street I met NoA president and COO Reggie Fils-Aime and I asked him if he wants to go to a Cafe and drink a cappucino with me. Of course Reggie agreed. After we ordered our cappucino, I asked him if he can tell me something about NX. Of course Reggie said that he can tell me more about NX. He said that it's the next generation oven and microwave from Nintendo. But with a little change: You can play games on them while you wait until your food is ready to eat. One of the launch titles will be a new Cooking Mama game. I asked him if Zelda is also going to be on NX. Reggie said that they are currently working on it but it could be that the microwave NX is too weak to run the game. After we paid for our cappucino and left the Cafe he said to me that he can show me thr NX. So we went to the NoA headquarters and entered a room full of microwaves and ovens. For the first time ever I saw the NX controller: It is split into three parts: a spoon, a knife and a fork. Reggie said that NX is going to change the entire industry and will be an even bigger revolution than the Virtual Boy once was. I asked Reggie if he can give me a "NX Deluxe Bundle" containing the oven NX, the microwave NX and the NX controller set as well as the all new Cooking Mama game. Reggie answered: "You only want one Deluxe bundle? Well, I give you ten of them". So I ordered a huge transporter to bring all these NX systems to my home. After that I said good bye to Reggie and went home.

Are you hyped for the NX? As I said before: 100% real sources. You can trust me. My uncle who works at Nintendo can also confirm this.

UPDATE: Aonuma talked about food in the latest interview about Zelda Wii U. Does that mean my microwave & oven rumor is real?

Around the Network

The NX is going to be a bread toaster, and it will be able to toast bread with shapes of Nintendo characters.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I could do with a new oven.

I already own a Spoon a Fork and a Knife, will they be compatible with the NX or will I need the official NX controller?

Darwinianevolution said:
The NX is going to be a bread toaster, and it will be able to toast bread with shapes of Nintendo characters.

That's another good idea! But I guess this will be some accessory like the Wii Vitaly Sensor.

Barkley said:

I could do with a new oven.

I already own a Spoon a Fork and a Knife, will they be compatible with the NX or will I need the official NX controller?

Nope. You need the official controller set. But AC adapters for the new controllers are sold seperately.

However you can still use your amiibo. By tapping a amiibo to your oven you can make bread shaped like the character you tapped!

LOL, certainly i'll be hyped for a stove if it wouldn't consume electricity much.

Check these hilarious commentsFunny Comments and replies

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:

The new console Foreman grill, confirmed?

Darwinianevolution said:

is it wrong of me to actually want that? >_>

8bit mario on a peice of toast hehehe.

Can we get a late life re-release with a PS3 grill?

There's a Nintoaster so the sky's the limit!

My life is now complete. Thank you Nintendo.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi