By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Hillary Donor Buys The Onion

Tagged games:

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/hillarys-top-donor-buys-onion-starts-publishing-propaganda-immediately/

Haim Saban co-owns Univision, who recently purchased The Onion. He has donated over $2m to Clinton's campaigns, and over $10m to the Clinton Foundation (which is a questionable "charity", at best).

Around the Network

well fuck,.. she should go to jail for this.

The onion is going to steer progressives. It's like when Viacom bought Comedy Central. Sort of.

kitler53 said:
well fuck,.. she should go to jail for this.

Haim Saban is not a she.

NOOOOOOOOO I have loved them for years hope its still good. :^/

Own:Nes,Snes,N64,Gamecube,Wii,WiiU,Gameboy Pocket,Gameboy Advance SP,DS,DSi,3DS XL,Sega Genesis,Sega Dreamcast,PS1,PS2,PS3,PSP,PSVita and Xbox 360.

Looking to get: Original Xbox 

A significant portion of my soul died with the first "SMT X FE" footage reveal.

Add me on PSN: afnanthekooltrex 

Check out my YouTube channel:  

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzZ6P0251NWOf7WUTsHmw_Q

Around the Network

this kind of shit should be illegal it basically outright buying the news and intentionally creating a huge bias and misleading people

(even if the the onion is satire)

animegaming said:
this kind of shit should be illegal it basically outright buying the news and intentionally creating a huge bias and misleading people

(even if the the onion is satire)

The news, sadly, has been doing this for quite some time.  It's definitely not good to see a major satirical organization go this route though.

Haim Saban? As in, Saban Entertainment? Lol, isn't this guy basically a co-creator of Power Rangers?

bet: lost

There have been articles disproving this train of thought. Since this purchase there have been more pro-Bernie articles (3) than there have been either pro- (1) or anti-Hillary (2). This headline was the one pro-Hillary.

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

If the employees at The Onion have any dignity left they should quit ...