By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Nintendo,MS,Sony agreed on One Console standard for nextgen, and shared exclusives. Who would come out on top?.

Trick question. PC.

Around the Network

So what's the incentive to make hardware if there are no exclusives?

PC

PC

zero129 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:
So what's the incentive to make hardware if there are no exclusives?

Why make any Entertainment device if the is no exclusives??.

Yes, why?

Around the Network

For me, it would be the one that offered the best price/quality ratio.

In general, I think Sony would be the one who sold the most, as they are better at marketing and spend more than the other two.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

JEMC said:

For me, it would be the one that offered the best price/quality ratio.

In general, I think Sony would be the one who sold the most, as they are better at marketing and spend more than the other two.

Actually Nintendo spends more than MS and SONY when it comes to marketing.

Actually thats mean ill just say PC like everyone else .

So basically you want the 3 companies be software developers only. And then the console is made like the 3DO was. By any company. Then their can't be a side. Since everyone bought the same system. You'd either buy the games, or not. You wouldn't care who made the games, in that sense. You'd only care about them, if the game is good quality, or not.

PC

The only tech companies with enough money to compete against those 3 combined would be Google, Samsung and Apple. And a console from any of those 3 would be strange and probably a failure. Thats why PC.