By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Nintendo

You don't know how discolored it is. It looks like this: http://www.vintagecomputing.com/index.php/archives/189 It's atrocious. Those that don't care, don't collect game consoles. I have a collection of 17 game consoles. I mean, if all my consoles were in bad condition, I couldn't care less. But because all my consoles are mint, it's the biggest eye sore you could imagine. It's as if it's taunting me when I look at it. Stupid discolorisation. I literally bought another one for $20. And it's perfect. Looks so much nicer. Now, all I have to do is sell the discolored one for $20 and I lose no money. Who wants a severely discolored SNES? So ugly......

Around the Network

Oh, and not only was it discolored, but its corner got chipped. So freaking ugly. Like an old computer monitor. Has to be the ugliest yellow I've ever seen.

diamuerto said:
BenKenobi88 said:
I don't know...I don't think too many people care if their SNES gets a bit discolored, no offense.

*Slowly*Yeeeeeaaaaah, I'm gonna have to agree with that.

Oh, come on... If you collected video games, and every single console was mint, besides the stubborn SNES who morphed into an ugly, discolorised computer monitor, with a big chip on one corner, it's going to bother you.

Like I said, if the only console I owned was a discolorised SNES, I wouldn't care. And if all my other consoles were in bad shape, I also wouldn't care. It's the fact that all my other consoles are mint, and that ugly, disgusting yellow thing, must be the biggest eye sore.

Also, it wasn't working properly. Anyways, I got another one in mint condition for $20 Canadian. 

BenKenobi88 said:
I don't know...I don't think too many people care if their SNES gets a bit discolored, no offense.

Yeah, a bit discolored. Mine was freaking dark brown yellow. Nothing like the original gray.

Well I'd have to agree, that's pretty gross looking. I'd just go with an SNES that doesn't discolor like that, regardless of the missing piece thing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

I found out that all of the SNES that do not discolor, do not have that piece. I don't know why. So either you have a discolored SNES, or one without that piece.

When they made newer SNES, they fixed the discoloration, but removed the piece. Maybe it wasn't needed. I don't know.

It's so soooo ugly....... Sooo feaking uglyyy....