By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Super Nintendo

I have two Super Nintendo systems. One is discolored on the top half, and the other is completely gray, yet, there is no thing that prevents you from taking out a game when the power is on. Which SNES is better?

I have 17 game consoles (not including extra SNES). I am a perfectionist. The discolored SNES has that thing that prevents you from taking the game out when the power is on, but the perfectly gray one doesn't have it. Either I keep the ugly, discolored one, or the one missing that piece. It's actually driving me insane. How come the perfect one doesn't have that piece? It has a sticker on it too saying "don't take the game out when the power is on."

Which model is the better model?

Around the Network

como es juan juan es como

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Translate.

habla espanol?

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

a.l.e.x59 said:
Translate.

No.

Around the Network

http://www.vintagecomputing.com/index.php/archives/189 I found out why my SNES got discolorised. But why do the ones that don't get discolorised, don't have that thing that prevents you from taking out a game when it's on? It drives me nuts. Kind of like an O.C.D. thingy.

I don't know...I don't think too many people care if their SNES gets a bit discolored, no offense.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
I don't know...I don't think too many people care if their SNES gets a bit discolored, no offense.

*Slowly*Yeeeeeaaaaah, I'm gonna have to agree with that.

Oh, oh, and I almost forgot. Ahhhhhhh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM

I did that without even realizing it.