By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Mass Effect Andromeda Thread! WE'VE GOT GAMEPLAY!!!

We got gameplay!

HOLY SHIT!!! HYPE!!!!!!!!!! 4 57.14%

LOOKS LIKE UTTER SHIT!!! 1 14.29%

I never was a big fan of Mass Effect anyway. 2 28.57%

Total:7
starcraft said:
There was a leaked EA E3 run-sheet yesterday. Lists Mass Effect information in the early stages of EA's conference, and also alludes to a panel on virtual reality and Mass Effect...

Does the leak mention E3? Because EA will have its own event and won't attend E3 this year ...

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network
JEMC said:
starcraft said:
There was a leaked EA E3 run-sheet yesterday. Lists Mass Effect information in the early stages of EA's conference, and also alludes to a panel on virtual reality and Mass Effect...

Does the leak mention E3? Because EA will have its own event and won't attend E3 this year ...

Ooops, you're absolutely right. Thats what I get for skim reading!

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/battlefield-5-and-mercenaries-3-revealed-ea-play-leak-mass-effect-andromeda-will-have-522616

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Depends... will my choices actually mean anything in the end?

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
Depends... will my choices actually mean anything in the end?

In the end of all games, don't you still 'defeat the bad guy'?

Problem is with ME trilogy is that the bad guy was a concept being enacted by AI. All your choices about whether so and so lives earlier mean squat all if in reality the solution to the problem is turning something on or off. I think the idea of ME3 wasn't choice at all, it was the illusion of choice. Could you even fail when launching the final assault on Earth? I mean die mid flight in space or lose half your team while getting there like ME2 because you made bad decisions? That wasn't obvious. It seemed to be, get to the readiness line and just go for it. Even then, some of the choices you made in ME3 were completely undone by the 'decision' you made at the end.

Hmm, pie.

starcraft said:
JEMC said:

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/battlefield-5-and-mercenaries-3-revealed-ea-play-leak-mass-effect-andromeda-will-have-522616

I was just asking to give the leak more or less credibility

After all, the EA even will happen the weekend before E3, EA Play will be between June 12-14 and E3 will take place between June 14-16, so confusing both events is not that hard.

But with that solved, there's another detail that makes this leak less credible: it says that Mass Effect Andromeda (as well as the new Star Wars and Command&Conquer games) will also launch on NX. That's... rather suspicious.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

Its too early to get excited about this. It's still a year out...

But, i am looking forward to it.

JEMC said:
starcraft said:

After all, the EA even will happen the weekend before E3, EA Play will be between June 12-14 and E3 will take place between June 14-16, so confusing both events is not that hard.

But with that solved, there's another detail that makes this leak less credible: it says that Mass Effect Andromeda (as well as the new Star Wars and Command&Conquer games) will also launch on NX. That's... rather suspicious.

As I feared, that leak is fake. The host of the Mercenaries 3 presentation left EA late last year.

JEMC said:
JEMC said:

As I feared, that leak is fake. The host of the Mercenaries 3 presentation left EA late last year.

Good sleuthing!

Very disappointing though! That said, I am sure it'll be at E3 in a big way (serious red flags would go up if it wasn't).

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Rumour: Mass Effect: Andromeda Storyline Leaked Via Survey

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/rumour-mass-effect-andromeda-storyline-leaked-via-survey/

Mass Effect fans, here is something for you today. An EA survey may have revealed the story behind the new Mass Effect title, Mass Effect: Andromeda. The reason we’re marking this as a rumour is because the storyline could change based on the feedback from survey-takers. Therefore, take everything you are about to read with a grain of salt.

I won't post the rest of the article or the leaked story plot, although it's quite barebones and doesn't really tell much.

JEMC said:

Rumour: Mass Effect: Andromeda Storyline Leaked Via Survey

http://www.dsogaming.com/news/rumour-mass-effect-andromeda-storyline-leaked-via-survey/

Mass Effect fans, here is something for you today. An EA survey may have revealed the story behind the new Mass Effect title, Mass Effect: Andromeda. The reason we’re marking this as a rumour is because the storyline could change based on the feedback from survey-takers. Therefore, take everything you are about to read with a grain of salt.

I won't post the rest of the article or the leaked story plot, although it's quite barebones and doesn't really tell much.

At this point, I'll take anything. EA has been very good at being hush-hush over the game, so we'll likely be waiting till E3 for anything.

Made a bet with LipeJJ and HylianYoshi that the XB1 will reach 30 million before Wii U reaches 15 million. Loser has to get avatar picked by winner for 6 months (or if I lose, either 6 months avatar control for both Lipe and Hylian, or my patrick avatar comes back forever).