By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Coin a new (Video Game) term/word, worthy of Urban Dictionary, and elaborate on it

Salesfan

One who takes more interest in the numbers of unit sold than the quality or enjoyment of a video game or entertainment system.

"Jim's not saying it's a bad game. Just that it undersold there for it's trash. Jim's a salesfan."

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Porcupine_I said:
Ungeared criticism

People who complain about a game or genre that they are unable to enjoy because it was never intended to be geared towards their tastes or what they understand as gaming.

The "Walking simulator" comes to mind.

thats a very odd quote to choose from a book full of qoutes with that same intention, since it would seem a tad farfetched to someone who hasent read the book. 

I suppose you are talking about my signature?

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Claus said:

Earthboned --

When your favorite game series has an entry in Japan but doesn't get localized.

I hope we don't get Earthboned with Dragon Quest XI...

I'm gonna steal your idea and say

Chrono Crossed: When you anxiously await something and when it arrives, it's nothing like you wanted or expected

"I took her back to my hotel room but then I found out that she was a HE! I was totally Chrono Crossed!"