By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will the new Crash be exclusive or multiplat?

Tagged games:

Will the new Crash be exclusive or multiplat?

PS4 exclusive. All that n... 98 68.53%

Multiplat. It's going to... 24 16.78%

Crash for 8th gen is a my... 15 10.49%

Crash will appear in Skylanders confirmed. 6 4.20%

Total:143

Likely PS4 exclusive and maybe PC after.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

If Activision has any say in the matter it will at least go on PC.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Activision had a bunch of layoffs after poor results from casual games, mainly Guitar Hero. I´d say it would not be too expensive for Sony to grab the ip. Crash is worthless for Activision beyond maybe a new Skylander figure. For Sony it could be pretty big.

I hope that if a new Crash is ever made, it is made by Sony and with a decent budget. If it´s by Activision I don´t see it receiving the necessary effort. The best Activision does in that regard are those Platinum games, but they are not a good fit for Crash.

Shouldn't we worry first about whether it's even decent? Or if it exists at all?

You should check out my YouTube channel, The Golden Bolt!  I review all types of video games, both classic and modern, and I also give short flyover reviews of the free games each month on PlayStation Plus to tell you if they're worth downloading.  After all, the games may be free, but your time is valuable!

Ka-pi96 said:
That depends on how many of the kickstarter stretch goals it reaches.

haha, I chuckled at this

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

Around the Network

They probably would keep it exclusive or else there would be a lot of rage :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]