By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Blizzard Announcement Tonight

diamuerto said:
weezy said:

No not like that, you know what I mean.  Those people who waste half of their life on online games.

you dont have to explain yourself..im not the sensitive type unlike many ppl..who honestly cares if someone is trolling and flaming?

I'm a first time forum user, is that what I was doing? Let me review..... holy crap, by nerdy online definition by which I'm embarrassingly and slowly learning, I was. I didn't even realize your in the world statement until now. No wait, I wasn't because I didn't realize I was doing it until mentioned it and I was joking (except the half of life online part).

I meant generally speaking. you've said nothing ppl would consider trolling/flaming...if anything, ppl think i flame too much...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network
celine said:
gebx said:
OMG it's exclusive to the 360!!

Not at all, it's exclusive for PC ( and Mac ).

Source :

http://pc.ign.com/articles/790/790148p1.html

Heh, I'm sure he was kidding. It's awesome that it'll be out for the Mac at the same time, though. Down with Microsoft...kinda means they lost an "exclusive," heh.

Hey do you think marines ever take their armor off or anything? It looked like a complicated process to get it on. Whenever that game comes out, it better work on my P4. I'd be pissed if I had to upgrade my PC in order to play SC2.