By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - VGChartz Greatest Video Game Character Tournament 2015 - Stage 1, Round 11

4. Lyn
3. Bayonetta
2. Terra
1. Kainé

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

4p - Kainé
3p - Terra Branford
2p - Bayonetta
1p - Lyn

Damn, hardest round so far!

4p - Lyndis. Being the triagonist of the best Fire Emblem (and having the best support party, sorry Marcus & Co. but my heart belong to Sain), she probably deserves making it far in this Tournament. Greatest character? I don't know, but she's certainly worth of the title.

3p - Kainé. Nier features probably one of the most interesting cast members in any RPG, and while I'm not diminishing the impact of other characters, Kainé certainly stood out of them. She's probably the one who endures the most throughout the whole game, and her final pay-off is very nice, albeit sad.

2p - Terra Branford. Sorry to give you so little points, but you got pit against a very difficult opposition.

1p - Bayonetta. I mean, I like Bayonetta, but personality-wise I think she's the weakest of these four.

4p Bayonetta
3p Lyn
2p Terra
1p Kaine

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

4p - Lyn
3p - Terra
2p - Cain
1p - Bayonetta

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

4P] Bayo
3P] Lyn
2P] Kaine
1P] Terra

[] [] [] {} [] 

Voting ends in about an hour.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Alright, time to cast my vote:

4p- Bayonetta (sexy lady)
3p- Terra
2p- Kainé
1p- Lyn (who?)

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

LipeJJ said:

3p- Terra
2p- Kainé
1p- Lyn (who?)

wow lipe just wow, Lyndis is bae!

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

uran10 said:
LipeJJ said:

3p- Terra
2p- Kainé
1p- Lyn (who?)

wow lipe just wow, Lyndis is bae!

Sorry, I didn't know who she was. But she must be pretty important to FE fans to be nominated. :-o

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won