By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - If Sony made their own OS and if it could play PS4 games would you use it??.

They already have developed it.Its called PS4.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

No. Also, I don't care about resolution. As long as the game is playable, then I'm good..

How could you NOT think this whole thing will effect Xbox One software sales? Of course it will. PC gamers will have less reason to play on Xbox. You don't expect Xbox software sales to INCREASE because of this, do you? 

I'm just worried they're shooting themselves in the foot again.

not for PS4, maybe PS5 or PS6...

No matter what, I still want to own a PC and at least one console, so I'd probably buy a PS4 anyway.

What I really want is for PC games to be OS agnostic so I can abandon Windows.

Around the Network

No, I wouldn't and no, Sony wouldn't make an OS.

I'm mainly a console gamer so I wouldn't buy an OS just to play console games. I understand why you ask this question though.

Of course I would. Though now that Japanese publishers are waking up and releasing their stuff on PC, there are less and less interesting PS4 exclusives for me.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Rob5VGC said:
No. Also, I don't care about resolution. As long as the game is playable, then I'm good..

I don't think many people care... even the ones who cry out about it all the time. It's like bits back in the SNES/Genesis wars. No one knew what the hell a bit was. It was all just bragging rights. The games are what matters the most and it'll always be that way.

No, i would not use it. I do not like gaming on a pc.