By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo to bring more Nintendo Selects on March 11 (Pikmin 3 and more)

DKCTF for 20-25€ would be just fine for me.

Around the Network

Is that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo on AC:CF? That shouldn't be there...

Edit: The product page has a full description of the game's online features. I guess maybe NWC still worked for this game? Or someone screwed up.

O-D-C said:

Is that the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection logo on AC:CF? That shouldn't be there...

Edit: The product page has a full description of the game's online features. I guess maybe NWC still worked for this game? Or someone screwed up.

Almost certainly the latter. They aren't going to pay Gamespy for just the one game.

they released pikmin 2 with wii controls on wii. Id like if they released DKCR on wii U with new controls...
i hated having to shake a control on a DK game...

jonathanalis said:
they released pikmin 2 with wii controls on wii. Id like if they released DKCR on wii U with new controls...
i hated having to shake a control on a DK game...

You can always play the game on the 3DS instead; no motion controls there.

Around the Network

Wow, this is gonna be a steal for some Wii U owners. Mario 3D World, Pikmin 3 and DKCTF for 30 each! I might have to nab Mario Allstarts depending on if the pamphlets come with it or not.

Huh, is this true? Surprising they're doing Wii games too, though due to Wii U having BC, it makes sense to bring back again. No need to remaster them. haha.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Huh, is this true? Surprising they're doing Wii games too, though due to Wii U having BC, it makes sense to bring back again. No need to remaster them. haha.

But they should've either released them on the Wii VC on the eShop, ooor select Wii games that are actually hard to get, like Xenoblade or Okami or Metroi Prime Trilogy D:<

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Cloudman said:

But they should've either released them on the Wii VC on the eShop, ooor select Wii games that are actually hard to get, like Xenoblade or Okami or Metroi Prime Trilogy D:<

That is true, though some of them are on the Wii U VC, like Galaxy 2 and Metroid Prime Trilogy... o:

Maybe they will do it eventually?

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

PIKMIN 3 YEEEEEEEES