By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What did YOU get for Easter?

I got a new pair of sneakers!

Around the Network

I don't really consider the date of Easter or Christmas accurate...we could be off by a half year and I don't really care. The date's not really the important thing.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I received two Jehova's witnesses at 9pm... better never than late.

lol @ gling gling! haha did you slam the door on them?

I almost got into a fistfight with a little asian dude who rolled over to my house to complain that I was making too much noise playing Rock Band... while holding a giant fuckin' stick.

Rocketpig don't appreciate people rolling to his house holding a weapon. Luckily my wife was there to toss me back inside.

Fuckin' asshole. Happy Easter. I still want to beat that little fucker into a bloody pulp this morning.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network

I got a Premium XBOX 360, Halo 3, 2 Extra Controllers, and Mech Assault (XBOX original game that my dad got for free a long time ago at a press confrence and IDK if it works)

But anyways, It's great, and now I'm a Wii60 owner.

L.C.E.C. said:
I got a Premium XBOX 360, Halo 3, 2 Extra Controllers, and Mech Assault (XBOX original game that my dad got for free a long time ago at a press confrence and IDK if it works)

Whoa. That's quite the haul for a holiday that involves giant rabbits and a dead Jesus.

rocketpig said:
L.C.E.C. said:

Whoa. That's quite the haul for a holiday that involves giant rabbits and a dead Jesus.

Not a dead Jesus, a risen Jesus. (Easter is the celebration of his rise from the dead)

L.C.E.C. said:
rocketpig said:
L.C.E.C. said:

Not a dead Jesus, a risen Jesus. (Easter is the celebration of his rise from the dead)

He was technically dead for at least part of Easter day, right?

rocketpig said:
L.C.E.C. said:
rocketpig said:
L.C.E.C. said:

He was technically dead for at least part of Easter day, right?

But that's not wha... You know what, I'm not gonna argue about it, I'm just gonna go play some more Halo 3 now.