By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - January 2016 NPD Thread! PS4 #1

Tagging.

Going to try following NPD more closely again.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Around the Network

My body is ready. Tagging.

Tag

Let's see how wrong I am this month.

[PS4] 215K
[XB1] 175K
[WIU] 55K
[3DS] 75K

The PS5 Exists. 

PS4 = 300k
Xbox One = 115k
Wii U = 42k

Around the Network

Those are my Predictions, lets se who get the nearly shoot as possible ?, and how many hours to release the numbers ?.

[PS4] 300K
[XB1] 130K
[WIU] 80K
[3DS] 100K

I have a hard time believing PS4 will be 2:1 over Xb one. 1.5:1 seems to be the limit of what I think is credible/likely.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Tag

Those PS4 numbers look ridiculously high, over a 100% increase YOY. Obviously I'm expecting a PS4 win, but the numbers for it will probably much lower.

binary solo said:
I have a hard time believing PS4 will be 2:1 over Xb one. 1.5:1 seems to be the limit of what I think is credible/likely.

PS4, have Naruto(more popular on Playstation), Digimon, Gravit Rush, Street Fighter V, Releasing on Early february, late january, this could make Playstation 4, sell more, and Playstation 4, is 50US$ Cheaper than last year, Far Cry Series sold more on Playstation 4, Far Cry Primal, will sell more on Playstation.

Xbox One, does not have any game that could potentially sell more on Xbox One, only on March, "The Division" is the first game that can push Xbox One's sales, and will only release on March, Playstation 4, have games on January,  a little slow in March (where if The Division, is market right, will sell more Xbox One, than Playstation, on USA), but every other month will be for Playstation, after Uncharted 4 release, i don't think that Xbox One, can out-sell Playstation 4, even in USA.