By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Review Thread - MC: 75/ GR: 75.71%

No idea where to rant about this, but holy crap this game shows you how used to autosave you get these days. Just lost four hours of my life because I completely forgot this game doesn't have. Personally it think it's ridiculous in this day and age to not have some autosave points..... Frustrated as all hell right now.

Around the Network
Blob said:

No idea where to rant about this, but holy crap this game shows you how used to autosave you get these days. Just lost four hours of my life because I completely forgot this game doesn't have. Personally it think it's ridiculous in this day and age to not have some autosave points..... Frustrated as all hell right now.

Does it? I don't know about you, but playing jrpgs for the longest taught me to manually save every 10 - 15 minutes or every time I feel a boss battle is coming(a lot, btw). lol

the PS4-discs are not limited, is that right ???
because here, no Digimon Story-discs again -.-

Blob said:

I think it shows how we're now used to be guided by games and forgot about these little things. I'm used to save like 10 minutes, so it's not an issue for me. That's what attracts me about this game, the old-school feeling. Honestly, with Bloodborne is the game which are making me more anxious about buying a PS4. It's always nice to see that the industry doesn't forgot the turn-based RPGs. 

no IGN review?

Around the Network

I really hope this game sells will enough, need more Digimon games in the west

GreyClash said:
I really hope this game sells will enough, need more Digimon games in the west

i hope it too! and i think: yes : )

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth

and on amazon awesome gamer-reviews. the player are happy with the game. now, its the question.. the sales figures. *-*

Volterra_90 said:
Blob said:

I think it shows how we're now used to be guided by games and forgot about these little things. I'm used to save like 10 minutes, so it's not an issue for me. That's what attracts me about this game, the old-school feeling. Honestly, with Bloodborne is the game which are making me more anxious about buying a PS4. It's always nice to see that the industry doesn't forgot the turn-based RPGs. 

Oh definitely used to it. However I still thinks it's amiss that losing to a boss sends you back to the last save rather than revive you and allow you to try again. 

Certainly didn't take any chances after that first mistake though. 

Tell you what, the final post game boss is absolutely brutal In this game. Have no idea how to take it down and I have a full team of lvl 99 megas. 

on vgchartz... no US-sales figures ?
or later ?