By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - One gotta go: FPS edition

Which one gotta go?

Bioshock: Infinite 12 26.67%

Far Cry 3 18 40.00%

Borderlands 2 13 28.89%

Total:43

Hello everyone, "One gotta go is back" but now I'll make it on wednesdays because it's easier for me.

Last edition, while Batman may be one of the most iconic superheroes and his name in gaming has gain some respect, he still has some work to do if he wants to compete against the PlayStation icon and one of the most popular female characters in gaming history, meaning it's the action adventure franchise that has to go.

Time for a new contest please read before you vote because some people misunderstood and voted wrong.

So what´s this thing about? easy, I choose 3 games (or franchises) of the same genre (or similar) and you pick the one you would eliminate from history (meaning it never existed so you never got a chance to play it)

Please be sure to share some comments when you vote because I do like reading your thoughts

If you have some ideas for the contest please let me know (I know I can use some )

Let´s take a look at the 3 games of this edition

So, which one gotta go?

Around the Network

Boredlands

Borderlands, easily. Was never really a fan. Bioshock on the other hand is excellent and Far Cry is pretty good too.

Borderlands I guess. Borderlands or Far Cry, either way is okay. Definitely not Bioshock!

Probably Borderlands.

Far Cry interests me more than Borderlands, and Bioshock Infinite was a pretty good game.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Though never played borderlands, I never liked Fra cry.

So my vote goes to Far Cry

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Infinite, easily. It disappointed me greatly, and I don't like it nearly as much as the first two games. Borderlands 2 and FC3, on the other hand, are great.

Tough one. Three equally shitty games. I choose Bioshock.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

spurgeonryan said:
Bioshock. Played it on my pstv. 

how did that work

They could all go for all I care, but I guess if I had to chose, it would be Farcry 3.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz