By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why is the ps4 still selling, even if there are pcs?

Pcs with similar hardware arnt much more expensive. 

No online fees. Console like from factor is possible. Cheaper games. More games. Full BC. Emulation. Alot controller devices.

- Moderated, Ultrashroomz

Around the Network

This isn't even funny.

What? You meant PCs right?

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

FunFan said:
What? You meant PCs right?

yeah

Um... not sure what else to say in response to what I just read tbh o_O

Around the Network
Bandorr said:
Feels like this thread is going to get locked very fast.

Wait am I allowed to say that?

Are you allowed to talk about rather a thread is going to get locked, or if someone is going to get banned?

because if just give my opinion?

This reminds me of an old man who once told me that he could prove the that the theory of evolution was false.

He said, "if men came from monkeys, why do monkeys still exist?" and smiled at me smugly.

I have no idea how to respond to this...

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

You should then ask why the Xbox sells when there's PlayStation lol

I've gone more onto pc now.. Still have my ps4 for the top titles but I. Dunno

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...