By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - New Hampshire Primary is Today!

Normchacho said:

Oh yeah, and I'm from NH, so I got to vote today :D

Who'd you vote for? 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:
Normchacho said:

Oh yeah, and I'm from NH, so I got to vote today :D

Who'd you vote for? 

Sanders. I was back and forth for a bit, but my politics line up the most closely with his.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Normchacho said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Who'd you vote for? 

Sanders. I was back and forth for a bit, but my politics line up the most closely with his.

Oh nice, I don't care for Clinton or Sanders personally but would definitely take him over Hilary any day. 

sonicfan1373 said:
I have a question about the Primaries. What happens to the delegates of the candidates that drop out? Do they go to another candidate, are they reassigned at the respective parties' national convention, or are they discarded?

My understanding is that the delegates get to make up their own minds. They're delegates chosen by the candidate (or their campaign), so they're likely to go where the candidate asks them to go, at least at first. The whole system is really strange.

---

Anyway, most people who think Sanders won't get the nomination believe it's because he's weak with the "black vote". Which is probably why he's reportedly travelling to New York tomorrow to meet with Reverend Al Sharpton.

Trump destroyed the competition even getting more votes than Hillary. You can't stump the trump!