By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Blizzard 25th Anniversary Celebration

Ganoncrotch said:

4 reply (ers) in 9 hours would be a pretty bad turn out for someones 25th birthday party :D

What's that supposed to mean?.

If you're on about the YT comments section then you're focussing in the wrong place rather than Blizz's official forums and the games themselves. I've been playing some Heroes today with quite a few players reminding others of Blizz's 25th and thanking them for the good times. I honestly don't know where you are putting focus on but they are definitely being celebrated around the world.

Also after a quick look at the YT comments section has more comments than when the video launched as well.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network
Chazore said:
Ganoncrotch said:

4 reply (ers) in 9 hours would be a pretty bad turn out for someones 25th birthday party :D

What's that supposed to mean?.

If you're on about the YT comments section then you're focussing in the wrong place rather than Blizz's official forums and the games themselves. I've been playing some Heroes today with quite a few players reminding others of Blizz's 25th and thanking them for the good times. I honestly don't know where you are putting focus on but they are definitely being celebrated around the world.

Also after a quick look at the YT comments section has more comments than when the video launched as well.

Why would I be talking about Youtube, I meant here, this thread, counting out me as a replier and you the OP there is 4 other people who came to sample the Bday cake! That said, 2 of the other commentors were about games that they did not release.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:

Why would I be talking about Youtube, I meant here, this thread, counting out me as a replier and you the OP there is 4 other people who came to sample the Bday cake! That said, 2 of the other commentors were about games that they did not release.

Why would many celebrate on this site?. You do know this site is like 90% console suers and Blizzard's latest title for that platform was a 2012 game?.

All I did was slap up the article from PCG to let some Blizz fans know it's their 25th on here, I wasn't expeting the whole site to jump up and down, just like with my other threads.

I don't even know if Blizz will even bother releasing their older titles for current gen, though they did hold an opening for new staff on a project that involved bringing their older titles up to spec, maybe they will be bringing them towards Battle.net's client.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

One of the best developers developers out there. I think outside the platform holders, Blizzard has the most dedicated fanbase.

Also Lolz @ Ganoncrotch. They are mostly a PC developer and this is mostly a Sony, Nintendo forum. A very small community one at that.