By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Firewatch Reviews (Thanks To GavinUK86 Over At GAF)

Looking at the Mixed Meta for PS4, Time magazine reviews games now?. When the hell did this happen?.

Also Push Square, Metro Game Central, Slant magazine, I've never heard of any of those before and they don't sound like high profile review sites. That is unless I've been living under a rock for years but I honestly can't say I've heard of them.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Game has cool premise and setting. The first half was quite interesting, building up to the climax but nothing really materializes. You slowly walk forward hoping that the ending will have an interesting pay off but well it just kind of fizzles out. 

Good thing is that if you end up buying it, it would not sit on your digital backlog forever like some of those long jrpg's. It would take you around 4 hours to hit the credits and then you go and post about it on forums.

green_sky said:

Game has cool premise and setting. The first half was quite interesting, building up to the climax but nothing really materializes. You slowly walk forward hoping that the ending will have an interesting pay off but well it just kind of fizzles out. 

Good thing is that if you end up buying it, it would not sit on your digital backlog forever like some of those long jrpg's. It would take you around 4 hours to hit the credits and then you go and post about it on forums.

And that is exactly why I started playing it last night in order to get it out of the way quicker than most games on my backlog =P.

(seriously Dragon's Dogma will consume my life along with Heroes of the Storm).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

Bought it yesterday on PS4 (Whatever the tech issues are, I strongly doubt my craptop will run it better than my PS4). Gonna play it today and we'll see what I think. Fingers crossed it's good!

Chazore said:

And that is exactly why I started playing it last night in order to get it out of the way quicker than most games on my backlog =P.

(seriously Dragon's Dogma will consume my life along with Heroes of the Storm).

Hey, looking forward to what you think of it. 

I've not been playing Hots that much. Log in for a once or twice a week. It is hard to keep up with all the new heroes. I was happy that Overwatch you pay once and then get all the heroes. People who want skins and such can pay extra. Although too early to judge how that turns out. 

Around the Network
green_sky said:

Hey, looking forward to what you think of it. 

I've not been playing Hots that much. Log in for a once or twice a week. It is hard to keep up with all the new heroes. I was happy that Overwatch you pay once and then get all the heroes. People who want skins and such can pay extra. Although too early to judge how that turns out. 

For it being my first walking sim I'd say it's kinda ok, I mean so far for me there hasn't been much to explore upon that isn't already attached to the main story along with invisible walls stopping you at certain places. Love the voice acting and visuals though and the price point is pretty spot on compared to the Witness (which I'm waiting to go cheaper this year).

I would totes log back into Heroes, they've added the sorcerer Li-Ming from Diablo 3 and Gen Greymane from WoW along with buffs and balances as well as the Chinese new year festival sale and general theme with the matches so far. Li-Ming is my top fave ebcause she's so rgeat at doing insane damage on the go, her passive main trait is that for every hero you tag or kill (tag and then someone kills them) grants you complete CD's on all your spells, basically you can fire your ult, kill them and fire your ult and other spells again. Hse's just absolutely amazing for a hero and my kind too (I'm mostly top in Hero damage and always top in seige damage ebcause her first talent can up her mana regen 100% when below 50% mana which means you can basically poke all day long).