By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RavenXtra(mod) is a misogynist

''A misogynist is a person who hates or doesn't trust women.''

Yep that's right. In case you didn't know, i got banned for one week for the following reason.

There is a thread in here about COMG a japanese site that tracks pre-orders for games. I was talking with an other member and he called me ''amigo''. I responded in a polite way saying that i am a woman :). Then one ambassador called ''Skywalker'' or something like that told me to chill out and it's pretty normal for a woman to be called ''amigo'' or ''dude'' or ''man'' in a videogame forum. I told him ''no it's not, how would you fell if your mother was called ''dude'' or ''bro'' by a stranger. BTW great ambassador the mods choosed. Some ambassador he is. Then this guy called RavenXtra(mod)

RavenXtra told to me ''this is off thread, stop it now or you will get banned''.

I said ''i only defending myself'' and he responded ''this is not a way to talk to a mod, stop attacking me''

I thought ''lol wut? and i transferred the discussion in pms where he called me a ''psychotic bitch'' and the ''women has now right to being in a videogame thread and the other guy did well to call me an ''amigo'' and i if i want to be in here i should be called ''dude'' ''nigger'' ''bro'' from now on.

To my surprise all of the pms got deleted while i was banned but the posts i talked about in the COMG thread are still there (search the posts from one week) so you can see if i am telling you the truth. 

Around the Network

satire? I assume

iceland said:
satire? I assume

Looks like a salty alt.

With the rise of rampant feminism in recent years and how common it has become to feel offended by trivial issues, particularly among the female population, I would say that occasional misogyny is justifiable.

I'm siding with RavenXtra.

MohammadBadir said:
iceland said:
satire? I assume

Looks like a salty alt.

heh I know but the last part seems a little comical and over the top.

Around the Network

I thought Raven was gay. 😒 pretty much a woman.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
pbroy said:
I thought Raven was gay. 😒 pretty much a woman.

A woman with superior rights ;).

Do axum and carl next. You have good material. 😄

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

Mods can't delete messages from your account, so that's bs. Also I call some of my friends who are girls "bro", they don't mind lol :-3

Anywho, RIP you.

Teeqoz said:
Mods can't delete messages from your account, so that's bs. Also I call some of my friends who are girls "bro", they don't mind lol :-3

Anywho, RIP you.

Wtf? Someone make a thread about Teeqoz's misogynism asap.