By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twilight Princess HD looks awesome!

Tagged games:

Twilight Princess HD looks awesome

Agree 36 50.00%

Maybe... 16 22.22%

Are you stupid? 20 27.78%

Total:72

Each time a look at it with each new update or trailer, (courtesy of GameXplain), the better it looks. Can't wait for this one!
Only question I have is whether Hero Mode is unlocked after you beat the game the first time, or if it's available from the start.

Around the Network

Still looks totally outdated. Higher res, higher res textures and that's it. Low poly meshes partially look ok, others look pretty sh....
Totally outdated FX and lighting, which sucks because lighting and effects likely could have been improved anyway.

But i'm 100% sure poeple that always complain about other HD-makes for 20€/$ will buy a Nintendo HD-make for 60.
This 'remaster' is far from what Nintendo did with Ocarina of Time 3D or Wind Waker HD.

PAOerfulone said:
Each time a look at it with each new update or trailer, (courtesy of GameXplain), the better it looks. Can't wait for this one!
Only question I have is whether Hero Mode is unlocked after you beat the game the first time, or if it's available from the start.

Offcourse from start.

Great, I just wished there was an actual new game to buy for my WiiU.

What a disappointing couple of years it's been... Though Mario Kart 8 was the worth the price of the console alone for me.

Though like others have said the graphics have DEFINITELY improved over the original trailer we saw, it looks much better than unmodded dolphin now! Worth a pickup if you've never played it, absolutely love the game, or only own a WiiU as you have literally nothing else to buy.

Apart from having sharp textures it looks like crap.

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine