Forums - General Discussion - VGC Most Attractive User 2016 - Stage 1 - Round 1

MDMAlliance said:

Hopefully you guys know I'm 23 years old, but anyway...

edit: The results for me are generally what I expected.

Sorry, you look really young, which is a good thing. Means you will probably age gracefully instead of like the rest of us. Bald, 200 pounds overweight, and one heart attack away from the grave by the time we are 40.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:

5 Spurge - What majestic beast, spermed you out! :o

This is my quote of the day. Haha 😂 

MDMAlliance said:

The comp is tough, everybody is pretty good looking. 

SWORDF1SH said:
Versus_Evil said:

5 Spurge - What majestic beast, spermed you out! :o

This is my quote of the day. Haha 😂 

I would say my Moms, but that would not be accurate I do not think.

I will have to ask and older member for guidance on that.

The NINTENDO PACT 2015[2016  Vgchartz Wii U Achievement League! - Sign up now!                      My T.E.C.H'aracter

SWORDF1SH said:
MDMAlliance said:

I know it isn't my place to say, but I think people are just trying to be nice.   I generally know what people think of my looks already.  I entered only to get my face around since I've been here for a long time now, but no one knows how I look.  Decided this was the best way without having to change my display. :P  I mean, I could be wrong and you guys are being genuine, but I'm a very cynical person.

Around the Network
MDMAlliance said:
SWORDF1SH said:

I know it isn't my place to say, but I think people are just trying to be nice.   I generally know what people think of my looks already.  I entered only to get my face around since I've been here for a long time now, but no one knows how I look.  Decided this was the best way without having to change my display. :P  I mean, I could be wrong and you guys are being genuine, but I'm a very cynical person.

I actually like this competition because you get to see the what people look like. It brings a more human element to vgc. 

I wouldn't worry about the way you look, everybody has issues with the way they look and most of the time you're just being hard on yourself. Like I said, this competition is tough because everybody looks great but remember is just for fun. 

SWORDF1SH said:
MDMAlliance said:

I actually like this competition because you get to see the what people look like. It brings a more human element to vgc. 

I wouldn't worry about the way you look, everybody has issues with the way they look and most of the time you're just being hard on yourself. Like I said, this competition is tough because everybody looks great but remember is just for fun. 

Yeah, I know.  I was raised to think like that, though.  I haven't voted yet, partially because I am not sure if I really should be including myself in the vote.  

5p - spurge
4p - swordfish
3p - zappy
2p - jetset
1p - mdma

5 - Zappy
4 - Sword
3 - Spurge
2 - Jet
1 - Me

Comments - Hard to give an order to this, but I decided it based off facial hair.

5p - Zappykins
4p - Spurgeonryan
3p - Swordfish
2p - JetSetter
1p - MDMAlliance