By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Third Parties Publishers are being bought out by the Big 3. Who goes to who?

All to MS if they wanted to realistically.

Around the Network

Sony: Square Enix, Koei Tecmo, Konami, Capcom, Sega, Bandai Namco, Atlus, Ubisoft, Rockstar, 2K, Warner

Microsoft:EA, Activision, Bethesda

Nintendo: None, Third Party games don't sell on Nintendo

Honestly I don't think Sony can afford that many companies, at least not in competition with MS:

MS: EA, Activision Blizzard (King included), Rockstar, Konami, Bethesda,Ubisoft.
Sony: Bandai Namco, SE, Koei Tecmo.
Nintendo: Sega (Atlus included ofc), Capcom, Platinum Games, Level 5 .

I'm gona say that WB doesn't count since they don't work only on Videogames and related Merch...

I imagine it would go down like this if it ever came down to every 3rd party publishers going their own ways ...

Sony: Square Enix, Bandai Namco, Ubisoft, Koei Tecmo, Konami

Microsoft: EA, Activision, Warner Bros, 2K Games, Bethesda, Take Two

Nintendo: Sega, Capcom, Level 5

Basically Microsoft would hog almost every good franchise ...

How TF are people pairing up Nintendo and Bamco? Does Nintendo even get any of their games?

Around the Network

All of them to Microsoft.

Luke888 said:

Honestly I don't think Sony can afford that many companies, at least not in competition with MS:

MS: EA, Activision Blizzard (King included), Rockstar, Konami, Bethesda,Ubisoft.
Sony: Bandai Namco, SE, Koei Tecmo.
Nintendo: Sega (Atlus included ofc), Capcom, Platinum Games, Level 5 .

I'm gona say that WB doesn't count since they don't work only on Videogames and related Merch...

This

Home console;

Sony: All the Publishers that sell on best on PS worldwide.

Microsoft: All the Publishers that sell best on Xbox worldwide.

Nintendo: Yeah.

Handheld:

Sony: All the Publishers that want uncensored games if allowed and don't really see their games on Nintendo.

Microsoft: lol

Nintendo: All the Publishers that want censored games and sell best on Nintendo.

I just wanted to include the Handheld part, but if I take it out, it would just go to their respective home console counterparts anyway. lol

Sony - Atlus, Capcom, Square Enix, Rockstar Games, Activision

Microsoft - EA, Bethesda, 2K Games, Ubisoft

Nintendo - Sega, Bandai Namco, Koei Tecmo

Chazore said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Microsoft - Everyone

That way all their games can still release on PC and wouldn't have to be exclusive

That's not what I was originally thinking but works for me.

Nothing prevents Sony or Nintendo to make PC games as well...