By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dissidia Final Fantasy (PS4/Arcades) Trailer for Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics

Tagged games:

Nautilus said:

If im not mistaken, Y'Shtola is a new charachter too.FF14 released after Duodecim

 

You are correct.

 

Sorry - I mistaken her for this character lol

 

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Prishe/Dissidia

 

Not familiar with 11 or 14 since those are the only Final Fantasy mainline games I havent played simply because they are MMOs lol.

 

I will go fix my post.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network

hope it comes to the states for PS4 this year

definitely gonna get it



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

PwerlvlAmy said:
hope it comes to the states for PS4 this year

definitely gonna get it

 

Well it was released in Arcades last year.

 

They said (from what I heard) that it will be released sometime a year after the arcades version.

Final Fantasy XV's release date will determine the release date for this game.

If FFXV releases Summer 2016  - then Dissidia FF will be releasing sometime during Winter 2016. Otherwise sometime in 2017 is a good guess imo.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Chazore said:
Man I loved playing Dissidia on my PSP those years ago. Really wish SE would port this and the previous two over to Steam.

Just buy and ps4 and you can enjoy it with a ton of other Japanese games on ps4. You'll love it :)



Chazore said:
Man I loved playing Dissidia on my PSP those years ago. Really wish SE would port this and the previous two over to Steam.

 

Same here!

 

Would love to play a port of Dissidia 012 Duodecim!

 

No point in porting the first one since the first one's story is and progression of characters are already in 012 Duodecim.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
PwerlvlAmy said:
hope it comes to the states for PS4 this year

definitely gonna get it

 

Well it was released in Arcades last year.

 

They said (from what I heard) that it will be released sometime a year after the arcades version.

Final Fantasy XV's release date will determine the release date for this game.

If FFXV releases Summer 2016  - then Dissidia FF will be releasing sometime during Winter 2016. Otherwise sometime in 2017 is a good guess imo.

I have a feeling XV is coming holiday 2016 



NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

OneKartVita said:
 

Just buy and ps4 and you can enjoy it with a ton of other Japanese games on ps4. You'll love it :)

PS4 isn't really a console that interests me (same with X1 and the fact of dropping £3-400+ on a system I'm less likely to use) which is why I was interested in a PC port, the same sentiment is usually felt with others on here for the opposite.



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

PwerlvlAmy said:

I have a feeling XV is coming holiday 2016 

 

 

Yeah thats my guess too so I can easily see this game being released in early 2017 while FFVII Remake sometime in late 2017.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:

Same here!

 

Would love to play a port of Dissidia 012 Duodecim!

 

No point in porting the first one since the first one's story is and progression of characters are already in 012 Duodecim.

That's a good point, Duodecim pretty much sorted out what was in the first.



Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

aww he looks so kawaii like a girl. lmao