By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dissidia Final Fantasy (PS4/Arcades) Trailer for Ramza from Final Fantasy Tactics

Tagged games:

BasilZero said:

Same here!

Would love to play a port of Dissidia 012 Duodecim!

No point in porting the first one since the first one's story is and progression of characters are already in 012 Duodecim.

That's a good point, Duodecim pretty much sorted out what was in the first.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

aww he looks so kawaii like a girl. lmao

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Chazore said:
OneKartVita said:

Just buy and ps4 and you can enjoy it with a ton of other Japanese games on ps4. You'll love it :)

PS4 isn't really a console that interests me (same with X1 and the fact of dropping £3-400+ on a system I'm less likely to use) which is why I was interested in a PC port, the same sentiment is usually felt with others on here for the opposite.

But you're sure interested in its gaems doe!

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:

But you're sure interested in its gaems doe!

In a slim few.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

BasilZero said:
PwerlvlAmy said:

I have a feeling XV is coming holiday 2016 

Yeah thats my guess too so I can easily see this game being released in early 2017 while FFVII Remake sometime in late 2017.

sounds about right

except we should be saying FF7R-1 in 2017,then FF7R-2 and FF7R-3 will follow each year after

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick

Around the Network

That is a silly looking outfit he is wearing. Also, what is his age? he looks 10.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

BasilZero said:
Areym said:
That is a silly looking outfit he is wearing. Also, what is his age? he looks 10.

Same outfit he wore in the original Final Fantasy Tactics.

I actually went and looked it up and i still think it's very silly. Now he looks even more gender ambiguous.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian